Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Silver Taco

Thread Title Search
Silver Taco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2018, 02:37 AM #1
mr. fiskars

mr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura about
Silver Taco

Here is one of four Silver Taco's flowered on Dec 5th. She should be ready within the next two days. She was flowered at 5" and now stands about 20" The other 3 should be ready within the next 7 to 10 days.https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....1&d=1517708403
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180203_193955.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	444690
mr. fiskars is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:56 AM #2
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of light
thats beautiful mate....

Could you share a pic of the other girls?

And how does she smell?
rexamus616 is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 08:57 AM #3
ratchy

ratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really nice

Last edited by ratchy; 04-10-2018 at 06:01 PM..
ratchy is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 08:51 PM #4
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
mr fiskars, thanks for showing..

So this is the silver taco (SLK) x jack rather than the SLK x BH or SLK x SS? I guess with the 8 week flowering time it's the SLK x Jack?

3rds on the smell...

Old 02-05-2018, 03:38 PM #5
mr. fiskars

mr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura aboutmr. fiskars has a spectacular aura about
Yes, that's correct Kalbhairav. I'll try to get a description of her bouquet later on tonight.

Cheers

Old 02-07-2018, 03:16 PM #6
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Beautiful plant! Well grown. Thanks for posting.
I have the Silver Taco x SS to grow at some stage. Look forward to hearing more about the plant after you harvest.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 04:33 PM #7
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Beautiful plant! Well grown. Thanks for posting.
I have the Silver Taco x SS to grow at some stage. Look forward to hearing more about the plant after you harvest.
Yes, me too.. along with a number of other SS Xes, inc the LemonCello S1... I was looking for reports a week ago and found nothing.

Mine are hitting the dirt this week

Old 02-09-2018, 02:54 PM #8
R.A.W

R.A.W has a spectacular aura aboutR.A.W has a spectacular aura aboutR.A.W has a spectacular aura aboutR.A.W has a spectacular aura about
Chaos if you liked Schnazz 2 you're going to love Silver Taco / Jack.
R.A.W is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:15 PM #9
mr. fiskars

I just gave her the chop and as far as her bouquet is concerned I'd have to say she has a prominent pine smell with a sweet funky undertone. She wasn't a big yielder, probably because I was concerned about her stretch and flowered her at 5 inches. She finished at about 20 inches unlike 2 of her sisters who are over 38 inches when flowered at the same height.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:37 AM #10
mr. fiskars

Here's my second lady at 65 days. Similar in height to the first one but much more density. I'm in the process of trying to reveg them. This time around I'll veg them til they're 20 inches tall. I'm sure the yield will drastically improve.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....1&d=1518489401
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180212_212149.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	445977

4 members found this post helpful.