You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > *The K.I.S.S. Method*

Thread Title Search
-
*The K.I.S.S. Method* Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2010, 03:06 AM #1
Ioni Botani

Ioni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the rough
Cool *The K.I.S.S. Method*

KEEP IT SIMPLE STONER
*EDIT*
Beware that not all teaspoons measure/weigh out the same. Please weigh out 7 grams, do not go by 1 tsp.
...READ ENTIRE THREAD...
IF you're serious.
For a newb, there are A LOT of distractions out there.

Somehow, an underground market has been literally 'consumed' by pointless products.

Even some of the so called 'simple' methods have users buying multiple products.

Stated herein is a method that has been handed down to me, by someone who had it handed down to them, and in no way am I taking credit for this method.

Hopefully some of the Pro's will pipe in, and we'll have a good old thread going on simplicity, and the long term benefits of such simple methods.

Lucas Formula (.com!)

If you don't know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part GH Flora Series...however, what most people don't know is that they are paying for H20! That's right, most of the liquid GH is I believe distilled water.

The Method

MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:

1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom
pH Calibration***
Per US gal. tap water

***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF! 1/2 Tsp pH UP works for me!)

How To Completely Dissolve
  1. Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!)
  2. Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar
  3. Shake for at least 5 min. (You don't have to shake it hard, it just takes time. So get comfy!)
  4. Pour solution into mixing bucket
  5. Fill to desired amount and away ya go!
BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH...adjust accordingly...

That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.

I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!

^^^Outlaw's Gorilla Grape^^^

^^^Pre-98 Bubba Kush ^^^

(Removed.)

^^^Cinderella 99^^^

YOU will love it.

More on this later, but now I must be off!

BIG UP ya selves!

-Io

*EDIT* Photo and nug credit goes to Guest

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

"Picked up a seed and he said,
'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

Last edited by Guest; 07-28-2011 at 04:03 AM..
Ioni Botani is offline Quote

35 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:35 AM #2
Growbrass
So complex, yet so simple

Growbrass has a spectacular aura aboutGrowbrass has a spectacular aura aboutGrowbrass has a spectacular aura aboutGrowbrass has a spectacular aura aboutGrowbrass has a spectacular aura about
1st pic GDP
2nd pic Bubba Kush

Amirite?
Growbrass is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2010, 06:43 AM #3
Ioni Botani

Ioni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the roughIoni Botani is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growbrass View Post
1st pic GDP
2nd pic Bubba Kush

Amirite?

1st pic...Outlaw's Gorilla Grape
2nd pic...Pre 98 Bubba

EDIT....to further elaborate...A level teaspoon of Maxi is around 7 grams. 7 grams is the actual 8/16 Lucas...except I believe with a little more Cal and Mag. I believe it was Dongle69 that started the idea..The plants LOVE it!!!!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:14 AM #4
toohighmf

toohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nicetoohighmf is just really nice
maxibloom is a 1 part powdered fert. it isnt a bloom stimulant.
it's very similar to the lucas formula. its cheap and stabile. some of the best growers here use it..
toohighmf is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:28 AM #5
Betatester

Betatester is on a distinguished road
thanks for the information it will help me a lot in the future!
Betatester is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2010, 07:54 AM #6
rick shaw

Nice,Your cost is .15@ gallon for a complete nutrient program.I am going to put a price comparison of different nutrients cost to fill 50 gallon res.Yours is $7.50

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:07 AM #7
Ioni Botani

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick shaw View Post
Nice,Your cost is .15@ gallon for a complete nutrient program.I am going to put a price comparison of different nutrients cost to fill 50 gallon res.Yours is $7.50

Please do! Id love to see the price comparison of a 50 gal res with the entire AN line in it! :P LOL!
Io

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 AM #8
Psycho Paul
Banned

Psycho Paul will become famous soon enough
Simple is good. I would love to see more pics of buds or hear from other people who grow this method as well.

Thanks for sharing
Psycho Paul is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2010, 04:31 PM #9
Guest 88950

IONI, thx for the thread and i too just started this and I also heard to add 1/2 tsp of the powder Cool Bloom per gal H2o starting 5 days before the flush. no pics b/c i just started this method but the proof is in the pics.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:54 PM #10
Guest 18340

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSilverHaze View Post
IONI, thx for the thread and i too just started this and I also heard to add 1/2 tsp of the powder Cool Bloom per gal H2o starting 5 days before the flush. no pics b/c i just started this method but the proof is in the pics.
'Tis the method I use. 1/2 tsp/gal of powder KB for the last 4 days before final two week flush.
I'm an avid user of the K.I.S.S. method. My whole entire grow, and I mean from seedling 'til end of flower flush, gets 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom. Period.
Everything in my album/old gallery (with the exception of my early soil days)was grown with said 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom.
I did a whole grow log in Mosca's forum with his C99BX, all Maxibloom.
I may be leaving a few grams by not using a bunch of additives but for shear simplicity and cost, Maxibloom cannot be beat.
A $15 bag of Maxibloom last's me two 60 day flower runs...

*EDIT* Just wanted to add; I grow in coco but have a few moms in Rockwool blocks and I can verify that Maxibloom plays VERY well with rockwool. Also, a good buddy uses Maxibloom on ebb/flow tables and all is fantastic!

Last edited by Guest; 10-13-2010 at 05:04 PM..

12 members found this post helpful.