in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 1st round with good genetics

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
1st round with good genetics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2018, 02:07 AM #31
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
don't throw the freaks away you'll miss the next cup winner.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:55 AM #32
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah i havent come to kill anything yet because i think like that also chunky so i set up the water system. Got two lines to each pot with t ends dumping water 2 ways. Might go to three lines in flower but we will see. I got it set up for 3 feeds a day for 35 seconds and it seems to be about where i want it giving me minimal runoff. Will tweak as i adjust frequency of watering.

Thanks everyone as i really count on you guys as i am a bit color blind so i can definitely miss stuff sometimes
OG_NoMan is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2018, 08:28 PM #33
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of lightOG_NoMan is a glorious beacon of light
Gonna try to clone sunday things are going decent and they are being watered 3x a day for 25 sec giving me about a cup of runoff per 11 - 1 gal plants. Still running 420 ppm

And the seedlings

And the weird one

Old 02-16-2018, 09:55 PM #34
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
The mutants are always my favorites
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 03:54 PM #35
OG_NoMan

So i think i have a slight cal/mag deficiency so i raised my feed to 2-2-1 grow/micro/blooom 1mlpg hydroguard 1/2 mlpg floralicious plus for 440-450 ppm i am also trying to keep my ph at or just below 5.8 feeding 4 times a day for 25 seconds with minimal runoff.

And the seedlings are doing well, the mutant finally started to put some leaves out.

Hoping to top and clone today its just been hectic wanted to have all this done over the past weekend but you know how that goes.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:30 PM #36
OG_NoMan

Topped and cloned

Well i finally topped and cloned so fingers crossed we get roots in a week or two

I also changed the lights to 12/12 will move the plants under the 600 hps once i am positive of sex so far it looks like i got alot of females by the swelling of the nodes.

Old 02-23-2018, 07:38 PM #37
OG_NoMan

Attention to detail!!!

Check meters once a week. So the plants been lookin a little unhappy past few days so i raised feed a bit and started really watching ph and they are still a bit unhappy. Well come to find out i cleaned and calibrated my pen and my pen was off so the rez has been 5.3 or below who knows and i have been seeing 5.8 so now i have to fix the rez and stuff should get better. I think .9 ec is plenty of food for watering 4 times a day and everything was looking awesome. CLEAN and CALIBRATE WEEKLY!!!

Old 02-24-2018, 08:12 PM #38
OG_NoMan

Recovering

Well they seem a bit greener and generally a little happier today. Gonna start feeding 3-2-1 grow/micro/bloom instead of 2-2-1 with 1/2 mlpg florolishis plus and 1 mlpg hydroguard for @500 ppm really watching Ph and keeping it at 5.8 -5.9.

Dont know why the pics look so different they were taken at same time. Alot of swollen joints hope thats a good sign.

The mutant is growing finally.

Old 02-24-2018, 08:14 PM #39
OG_NoMan

Clones

Well all the tops seem happy and are hopefully getting ready to start rooting.

Old 02-27-2018, 07:46 PM #40
OG_NoMan

Fixed the ph issue but think the plants are hungry so i raised ppm to 550ppm which is 200ppm base water with 350 ppm of 3-2-1 gr/mi/bl 1mlpg hydroguard 1/2mlpg floralicious. I also made drip rings for more even watering.

Still waiting to see sex