Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Thread Title Search
Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2018, 02:51 PM #1891
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Lab View Post
Hello Karma!
Nice jobs in the thread.. it needed long time to read it all but found so much cool stuff!
I am searching info about your Strawberry Rado but didnt have any luck.
Im growin it now its in 7th week of flowering and her smell is dominating my room!
Cant wait to taste it!
Do u have any pics buddy... I’d love to see how she looks...

The Karmarado is one of my favorites...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:27 AM #1892
G_Lab

G_Lab is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Do u have any pics buddy... I’d love to see how she looks...

The Karmarado is one of my favorites...
Hello mate.
I don't. Unfortunately she did end up full hermie and even pollinated some girls close to her. My fault I didnt check it properly..
G_Lab is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:28 AM #1893
DsourDog

DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
All fire out of karmas gear , the headbanger and white og v2 are 2 plants my patients would kill me if I let them go lol thanks for all the hard work ya put into your seed strains karma
DsourDog is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:32 AM #1894
Bullz

Bullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really nice
Miley biker pheno sour/cookies harvest day
Bullz is offline Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 09:04 AM #1895
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Any info on orange sorbet? Trying to decide between white og or orange sorbet but cant make up my mind, and dont have room for both at the moment...
Ive finally got Headbanger, king Mamba and karmarado flowering, and finished Sour Power OG a wee while ago (great smoke!).

Which is the better yielder?

Last edited by UncleBens; 05-21-2018 at 10:02 AM..
UncleBens is online now Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 08:55 AM #1896
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Well ive decided to go with orange sorbet, seeds are getting soaked now
UncleBens is online now Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:03 AM #1897
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullz View Post
Miley biker pheno sour/cookies harvest day View Image View Image View Image View Image
VERY VERY nice looking pheno u have there...

Do u know which cookie cut was used in this cross...
kinda looks like OGKB A LITTLE...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 01:29 AM #1898
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:

Here's what seed finder says. Hopefully if it's wrong, Karma can give the correct info.

Miley Biker = Miley Cyrus x Biker Kush
Miley Cyrus = Animal Cookies x Sour Dubble

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:17 AM #1899
Bullz

Bullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really niceBullz is just really nice
Quote:

Thanks for the compliments... In fact this pheno is really special, it has beautiful light purple flowers, really delicate but at the same time really very resinous, a nice sweet aroma with hints mixed sour cookies, in smoked is a little incensed but really Particular and not easy to describe, complex.... The cut used is Miley Cirus from Cannarado x Biker Kush Karma!
Bullz is offline Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:53 PM #1900
RawNature

RawNature will become famous soon enough
Hey am new here and have some Cheesy Rider(O.D.B) and Ghostrider v2.0 outdoor in California. wondering what I can do incase of bad weather during flower? or any advice did not know about LST and other methods besides topping. i have them in around 11-13 gallon containers (random pots) what do you think is a good size for the cheesy riders would you say 2 gallons per foot of plant? and can i put multiple plants in a big container? cons? pros? - Thanks much love from Cali.
RawNature is offline Quote