Sorry for the late reply but it took me some time to gather all the info.
1) Anyhow, Grapefruit is no more created through crossing since is Pure Line, already since long time. As stated in my last message, C99 is no more involved because of the fact that Grapefruit already has its own line, separated and distinct from the C99 line.
2) Grapefruit show the following differences when compared to C99.
- The smell of the Grapefruit is actual grapefruit when C99 is much more related to pineapple/fruity elements.
- Grapefruit smell is also less strong than C99. They both don't have really strong smell, but C99 is slightly more odorous than the Grapefruit.
- Grapefruit is less strong that C99. They both have easy going high, but if you really have to go deep grapefruit is even more light than the actual C99.
3) C99 and Sexbud are different too. We stated many times that Sexbud is an improved version of the C99 for several reasons.
Sexbud is faster since is an early maturing variety, plus it was created through a specific phenotype of White Grapefruit and C99.
In conclusion these are the important traits of the Sexbud:
super high resin production, flavours/smell/taste out of ordinary, and fast flowering.
I highly suggest that you try both of them and later on inform us about your personal experience. I believe you will be more than satisfied
All the best,
Originally Posted by Sante
in reference to what has been said from your breeder, which is thee cross that you are using now to create this grapefruit evolution without C99 and autoflowering?
GF X an unknow fast sativa?
Does a grapefruit have more (or different) characteristics compared to a C99?
And C99 VS sexbud?
I' m really appreciating as you and your staff, are so comunicative with a rare transparent policy, really rare, maybe unique.but why do not upgrade your strains description on your website?