You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > IC 420 Cup 2018

Thread Title Search
IC 420 Cup 2018 Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2018, 08:38 AM #91
tea_is_back
pot°grapher

tea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCatalunya View Post
The Metro is very good, you don't have to be in Eixample* at an expensive place to enjoy the cup, you are just adding some journey time to get home, the Metro; Buses, Commuter Trains and Trams are all really good, many people in BCN do not own a car

*Eixample is the area laid out in a grid, apart from the Sagrada Familiar end, generally pretty expensive
never said that i want to rent at eixample. and i know that barca's metro is great, cause i was some times there and like this city very much. but have your metro or busses a toilet?! no,or?
unfortunatelly i need a toilett in a 5 min walk radius or i shit my pants off.
i cannot make a journey tru the city with my illness as i would like, you understand? if my body signaled that i need a toilett i need it immediatelly.

tea_is_back is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 PM #92
74G

74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice74G is just really nice
ok, cool hit me up gains and i'll help...

all the best to all... .. .

PEACE... .. .
74G is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:24 PM #93
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
It is expensive then ya get what ya pay for,,same as Holland,,,
nice for a quick hop and skip to some killer Argentine steak houses but again not cheap,,,,,,,
i think me and the missus paid £1100 for a ten day stay but not too sure as i dont think it was anymore but i would need to ask the wife,,,,,,,s2
If you love meat, check out places called Brazil/Lenya.. .. they just walk around shaving bits off all different types of meats for you, eat all you want, is's a meat lovers paradise

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:04 AM #94
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If you love meat, check out places called Brazil/Lenya.. .. they just walk around shaving bits off all different types of meats for you, eat all you want, is's a meat lovers paradise
I've been to one of those places in Brazil, holy mutha of pearl! Fill your boots! Yum fucking yum!
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2018, 12:19 PM #95
ChaosCatalunya

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzia View Post
I've been to one of those places in Brazil, holy mutha of pearl! Fill your boots! Yum fucking yum!

Yes, even the one in La Maquinista shopping center in St Andreu, BCN is fantastic, so many different cuts of meat you would normally never eat, that are really great, it is an education, as well as a stuffing...

Old 02-15-2018, 12:26 PM #96
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Any good vegan/vegetarian places?

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2018, 12:25 PM #97
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to beholdMoppel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploziv View Post
Any good vegan/vegetarian places?
For sure... Flax and Kale is a good one
Moppel is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 02:05 PM #98
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow! got my mouth watering,,,,
wish i would have known about these places when i was over for ten
days but next time,,,,,
nice one chaos,,,,,,,,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 12:53 PM #99
ChaosCatalunya

I am going to put up a guide with some recommendations for you all, one of which is a favourite already with a few of you..

Old 02-18-2018, 01:02 PM #100
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Chaos,,,
will ic cup peeps have to pay the 20 euro membership "fee" for every club they want to visit?,,,,,
As i am led to believe that the membership fee is totally non-negoiatable and must be paid,,,,,,
gonna work out expensive if peeps wish to visit 4 or more clubs,,,
944s2 is offline Quote