Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Asking for a few good vibes and prayers sent my way

Thread Title Search
Asking for a few good vibes and prayers sent my way Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2018, 11:55 AM #51
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
thanks a million

greetings from the low desert.
You guys have me all cheered up, like Counselor Troy on ST the next gen
"feelings of joy, love..."

it's a shame though how many people I hear of that have had strokes in their 40s.
My grandma had hers that left her on her back for 5 years before she passed away when she was 80 something, my mom was 65, me 57.

Seems like the more we become aware and educated about good diet, and cholesterol, blood pressure and all that, that we are being afflicted even more.

something they're putting in our food maybe?

idk.
everyone, i really appreciate the responses. Thanks again.

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:17 PM #52
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Good vibes sent
I understand the disability and slow partial recovery thing... I broke my spine, hip, leg and jaw/teeth 3 years ago. 13 operations so far and counting. Just be glad your still on this side of the grass... I am

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:32 PM #53
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

hopeful thoughts & prayers sent from east tennessee. listen to your doctors & DO NOT hurt yourself trying to do too much too soon. 57, damn. i'm over 60 myself. have known about my heart irregularities since my 20s, waiting for other shoe to drop. keep us informed as you recuperate...

Old 02-14-2018, 02:36 PM #54
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
good vibes guys !! i'm thankful & grateful for my decent health
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 05:22 PM #55
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Methylsulfonylmethane (sp?)
Bioavailable sulfur, great for all kinds of regeneration improvements. Recommended for any and all injuries. I love it!!
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 09:00 PM #56
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Sending best vibes to you and your family Paper thorn!

I wish you a speedy recovery and I really like that stone pipe!

Keep us posted!!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 02-16-2018, 10:31 AM #57
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

blessing & kindest karma to you and your family bro.......

Stoner4Life is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.