Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD > High CBD strain Lists and Descriptions

Thread Title Search
High CBD strain Lists and Descriptions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2018, 07:49 PM #381
ECtraveler

ECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant futureECtraveler has a brilliant future
Sour Dubb x ACDC Cookies fems going into water for testing
ECtraveler is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2018, 08:00 AM #382
Anne_Fetamine

Anne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the rough
Great list! Very comprehensive. Had no clue there were this many CBD-heavy strains.

So far I've tried Cherry Wine, AC/DC, Special Sauce & a couple of the "industrial hemp" varietals like Futura & Felina. There are new vendors popping up every day selling these "50-state-legal" strains (which is all I can get living in Mobilehoma). But I have to wonder if some of what's being sold is actually labeled correctly, as a lot of it contains really low levels of CBD & THC. I got some Special Sauce with only 2% CBD recently! Maybe it's just bad growing methods? IDK. That was my bad for not asking what the ratios were before ordering I guess.

Would like to try something with like 2-4% THC if possible. The AC/DC has been my fave with its 1% THC.
Anne_Fetamine is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2018, 02:42 PM #383
socioecologist

socioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of lightsocioecologist is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_Fetamine View Post
I got some Special Sauce with only 2% CBD recently! Maybe it's just bad growing methods? IDK. That was my bad for not asking what the ratios were before ordering I guess.

Would like to try something with like 2-4% THC if possible. The AC/DC has been my fave with its 1% THC.
Special Sauce is from Oregon CBD. This is what happens when the Boring Hemp Company uses the name of our flagship line to sell shit seed to unknowing customers. I really despise Barry and Bo, they are truly swindlers of the worst repute.

The real Special Sauce finishes in September, drips terpy resin, and is considered one of the highest content type III lines available in seed form.

socioecologist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2018, 08:51 PM #384
frostqueen

frostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nice
CBD aside: has anyone managed to stabilize a seedline that consistently has less than 1% thc? It seems like that would be the holy grail for commercial CBD producers.
frostqueen is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 08:29 AM #385
nattyroots

nattyroots will become famous soon enoughnattyroots will become famous soon enoughnattyroots will become famous soon enough
Are CBD seeds always fem?

In Switzerland, if I'm not mistaken, they'll sell you CBD clones but I'm not sure about seed.

The Swiss now have CBD buds on sale at almost every supermarket across the country - im exaggerating, but not by much. All under 1% THC which is the country's threshold for cannabis.

Also, I've noticed that the use names of regular strains, like Amenesia, Orange Bud, for some of their CBD strains though I guess this is regular practice. But it seems kind of unfair.
nattyroots is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 02:57 PM #386
native_garden

native_garden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostqueen View Post
CBD aside: has anyone managed to stabilize a seedline that consistently has less than 1% thc? It seems like that would be the holy grail for commercial CBD producers.
Yeah, Dinafem Dinamed (0,5% thc)
native_garden is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:05 PM #387
9DRAGONS

9DRAGONS will become famous soon enough9DRAGONS will become famous soon enough
great thread this
9DRAGONS is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 05:30 PM #388
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostqueen View Post
i am working a seed line sourced from inbred american heirloom hemp selected for high CBD and vigor that is consistently at or under 0.2% thc - it's being called "wulf"

i'm sure that there are others.....
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:11 PM #389
frostqueen

frostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nicefrostqueen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
i am working a seed line sourced from inbred american heirloom hemp selected for high CBD and vigor that is consistently at or under 0.2% thc - it's being called "wulf"

i'm sure that there are others.....
Nice. I'm working with AC/DC, Charlotte's Web, Harle-Tsu and Critical Mass with a similar goal (consistently low to no thc seeds), but you are on the right/smarter track using landraces; much more stable results. I do have a lead on another landrace hemp clone to work with, so that will help.

Keep up the good work. I'm told by industry friends that being able to consistently provide 100,000 fem seeds that are guaranteed to be under 1% thc would make someone rich...
frostqueen is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 09:29 PM #390
RanchoRelaxo

RanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the roughRanchoRelaxo is a jewel in the rough
That's awesome, looking forward to seeing what you all come up with

I'm growing some cherry wine and just got Charlottes web
RanchoRelaxo is offline Quote