Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Best vape to minimize waste?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Best vape to minimize waste? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2017, 11:49 PM #111
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Why are so many vapes still using metal screens? Can't they come up with something better? That's one of the reasons I loved my Arizer Solo; no screens. Definitely regret selling it.

I'm using the AirVape XS now, and although it's an excellent vaporizer, it's an absolute bitch to clean. The mouth piece gets clogged very quick. Not to mention replacement screens were $10!!
Green Squall is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:52 PM #112
Easy7

Easy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to allEasy7 is a name known to all
That aromed looks nice. They seem to also have glass screens for oils/hash/wax. These vapes don't come cheap do they.

This week I'm switching from tobacco pipe to a vape. Might as well vape cannabis in the future.

Old 11-04-2017, 05:25 AM #113
J-Icky

J-Icky will become famous soon enoughJ-Icky will become famous soon enough
I love my airizer solo, I’ve had mine for a couple years now and works amazingly. Easy to clean, easy to hit (I know some say they can be tough to hit but i don’t get that at all) easy to load. The only thing is that if you want to take it out with you it’s not the most discreet, that’s where the Air might be better but haven’t actually used or even seen one in person.
But for an easy to use and easy to maintain vape that you could easily take to a friends the solo can’t be beat. If you want something you could take to a concert or maybe sneak some hits out in public the air may be better.
J-Icky is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 12:39 PM #114
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
I have an Arizer Extreme-Q version 2. Is it efficient for doing one hits?? Never tried that.

I used to use a US bong, with single hit bowl, which was great. Fresh bud every hit.

I fill the Arizer bowl, and first 5 hits are great, then gets nasty tasting.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:20 PM #115
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
I also ended up with the Arizer Solo II as my go to vape for buds. It was at least my 6th device and 3rd Arizer, Solo -> Air -> Solo II. Magic Flight Box is probably a little more efficient in terms of weed used, but it is finicky and asks way too much of the user, IMO.

Solo II is efficient, tastes great, is easy to clean and has a nice, easy draw.
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 05:23 PM #116
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud ofLoc Dog has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
I also ended up with the Arizer Solo II as my go to vape for buds. It was at least my 6th device and 3rd Arizer, Solo -> Air -> Solo II. Magic Flight Box is probably a little more efficient in terms of weed used, but it is finicky and asks way too much of the user, IMO.

Solo II is efficient, tastes great, is easy to clean and has a nice, easy draw.
Magic flight box burned my bud, to ash.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2018, 05:35 PM #117
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
Magic flight box burned my bud, to ash.
I don't remember that, but for all the tapping, pushing and pulling it took to get a tiny puff, I expected a bigger payoff.
RB56 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:36 AM #118
SoulAnnoyed

SoulAnnoyed has a spectacular aura aboutSoulAnnoyed has a spectacular aura aboutSoulAnnoyed has a spectacular aura aboutSoulAnnoyed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Why are so many vapes still using metal screens? Can't they come up with something better? That's one of the reasons I loved my Arizer Solo; no screens. Definitely regret selling it.

I'm using the AirVape XS now, and although it's an excellent vaporizer, it's an absolute bitch to clean. The mouth piece gets clogged very quick. Not to mention replacement screens were $10!!

How do you use a solo with no screen.. It only works about 1/3 its potential without a convex screen suspending the herb. You cant grind the herb, it goes up the tube, and sitting against the glass wall reduces the path to the point of causing hot and cold spots.

Screens are pieces of steel mesh. Used to sell them. A pack of 1000 is like 10 bucks from China.
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2018, 08:24 PM #119
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAnnoyed View Post
How do you use a solo with no screen.. It only works about 1/3 its potential without a convex screen suspending the herb...
After reading your post I tried this....and it works great! Thanks for the suggestion.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:31 PM #120
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
Solo Bubbler?

Last edited by Old Toker; 02-17-2018 at 03:26 AM..
Old Toker is offline Quote