What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Bio boy

From somuch ive seen and researched i find it hard to believe.

Talkin to relative in a country with 25 deaths total and a tropical climate

The news they see for the uk and usa is all a lie.

I was asked is the uk really like a deserted town with coffins allover deaths down every street and people all in fear.

I had to reply ...ive not seen a coffin or a death nor know any 1 with a death linked to covid.
But i do know relatives friends that died of liver falure whos due to go and a car crash both be listed as a covid.

Ive seen what our dicks doing. Seema weird all the nuke deals for power are the countries with high deaths yet ones not allowing or able to sign a nuke deal are all low deaths..

WhiLe russia and china mine in antartica for fish. Good front as they mine 50km tunnel to relieve preassure in the ice where uranium gasses found to leak.. convienience.

Ive always said i dont trust a drug less its tested 50years on the childrens children being safe .

Now its made less than a year and im meant to have it..

Theres somuch i cba to type all but whats ur lots views

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There will always be a segment of the population that will deny reality until it comes up and smashes them in the face personally.

I know 4 people who have died from COVID, and a handful more who had it and it was no big deal.

Do you want to roll the dice?

B

Benny106

If you dont say corona every time you take a hit and cough you arent welcome in this thread.

BudToaster

Veteran
by the time it's my time for a vacc shot, the covid spike will have evoluted away from that single epitope presented by the vaccine ... a pointless vaccine at that point, eh?

at this time, i would rather get the 'rona and ride the symptoms out - if any.

Redfield says the number of exposed americans could be 10x the positive tested count of 25 million, so 250 million more or less.

'rona just be thinning the herd of the unfit -- the vaccine is just an innocent bystander.

(buy Moderna -- smells like a sure thing)

hellfire

I don't know man I'm not sure how I feel about taking vaccines from companies that experiment on African children and kill them or specialize in mental health drugs and opiates. Just saying.
:tumbleweed:

redlaser

Veteran
Being on a ventilator will give you mental clarity concerning your health choices, not something I would recommend.

Forget where I saw it, but out of 100 positive covid patients, 5 end up in icu and 2-3 on a vent. About 1-3 out of a hundred die currently

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Chyna is evil......and the Democrats said not to trust the trump vaccine.

Chump never made a vaccine. if he did, i would not trust it either. what most folks actually said was that they did not trust his efforts at safety RE a vaccine in his rush to try to be seen as a savior in order to help his re-election bid.