What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Indoor Duck Pond (Meph, NightOwl, and a remix by a friend)

MallardDuck

Hi Big M,

Really glad to hear from you friend. Happy to hear the Bangi did well for you... I got a couple of freebie seeds of Bangi when I FOMO'd Zacateca's Tribute around Christmas. I don't think she would finish up here outside... that would be a November harvest for me. They would be under 2 feet of snow by then most likely 😏

Funny you say your thinking about doing an open pollination... I want to start playing with pollen a bit and was thinking of doing the same with the Zacatecas on my next run. Pop 7-10 or so, 12/12 from seed, and let them make babies. My understanding of an f2 made from 2 stable lines means that there should be a good mix of Big Sur, Oaxacan, and hybrid phenos which would be really cool.

I should really update this diary. I had a very negative interaction with someone here and it turned me off IC and left a bitter taste in my mouth. Once Im done with this diary Ill probably just stick around the ACE forum.

I'll try to snap a few photos in the next few days, the Zam Smile is looking beautiful and the Owl Pellet is a frost monster, albeit a little larfy. The Strawberry Stomper is jarred and curing.

Thanks again for popping in Big M,

Cya around.

Last edited:

zaprjaques

Very beautiful MallardDuck !
Tried to tap 'like' on a couple of your pics last week and they wouldnt let me.
I thought i was doing something wrong...
Thank you very much for all the good vibes ! 🙏

Edit: looking forward to seeing more pictures :>

MallardDuck

Hi, one last photo dump to finish off this thread. I really enjoyed this run. Unfortunately, I had to throw out the top cola of the Owl Pellet as it had the tiniest bit of mold. I'm gonna give that plant to a friend to make fresh frozen hash for me.

20210416_154128.jpg

IMG_20210427_224721_063.jpg

20210417_115824.jpg

20210502_173834.jpg

MallardDuck

I will be starting a new thread in the ACE forum where I will be playing with a little pollen and hopefully showing off some of my flowers and outside garden in summer. Throwing 7 Zacetecas and 1 Congo fem in a 2x4 tent and going almost 12/12 from seed. I am kind of excited!

Anyways sorry for leaving this thread for a while and bringing some negative thoughts to this thread in my last post. I need to get better at letting stuff roll off my shoulder.

Here is Mr Limpopo and an orchid watching over my soaking seeds... I think good things are in my future. I hope some of you lovely people join me in the ACE forum for the next one!

20210504_191619.jpg