What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson needs our help

I haven’t seen any postings, but news out recently that Rick suffered a stroke back in 2018 and is on the long road to recovery.
See his phoenixtears website and link to his GOFUNDME page.
His work and education has helped me, my family and friends so much. I’m sure many feel the same.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard or read there were health issues; I just didn't know to what extent. For a gentleman who asked for no monetary payment (so I've read) for his RSO, I'm hoping the cannabis community will assist him in recovery and lessening the financial burden.

Thanks for posting this Scrog.

Cuddles

I had no idea he was ill. I´m sure the community will help out. I´ll see what I can scrape together but it won´t be too much I´m afraid :(

G

I went to Phoenix Tears web site earlier this evening, and initially was going to buy a book from them, but then decided to donate $20. But after I filled out the forms, etc., when I hit the button to send or contribute, or what ever.... Nothing happened.

After trying a couple more times, then refreshing the page in the middle of a transaction (something I normally wouldn't risk), everything returned to a blank form, and I decided the Cosmos was talking, or Dell's or my internet provider's quality control sucks.

We might try to donate again a bit later.

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to Phoenix Tears web site earlier this evening, and initially was going to buy a book from them, but then decided to donate $20. But after I filled out the forms, etc., when I hit the button to send or contribute, or what ever.... Nothing happened.

After trying a couple more times, then refreshing the page in the middle of a transaction (something I normally wouldn't risk), everything returned to a blank form, and I decided the Cosmos was talking, or Dell's or my internet provider's quality control sucks.

We might try to donate again a bit later.

If you are using Google Pay, it's only for USA transactions.

G

If you are using Google Pay, it's only for USA transactions.

Thanks.

I thought we were at the GoFundMe Site when I made my attempt with a standard CC donation.

If/when I circle around, I might make another attempt.

Asleepdan

this man gave away his stuff for free, we have to come together and help him hes so important to the marijuana industry in my eyes.

Latest posts

Latest posts