What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smells like LouDog inside the van...

LouDog420

@DunHav`nFun come find the new thread my friend!

A ripening shot dedicated to you and your shared wisdom over the years

54 days

full

DunHav`nFun

There`s my buddy,,,,,,,As usual.....Kickin ass and takin names Lou.....Just look at the size of those beanstalks holdin up all that nuggage.....Gladta see you back in da saddle Brozini.....Take care , good luck , and......

Peace......DHF.......

LouDog420

There`s my buddy,,,,,,,As usual.....Kickin ass and takin names Lou.....Just look at the size of those beanstalks holdin up all that nuggage.....Gladta see you back in da saddle Brozini.....Take care , good luck , and......

Peace......DHF.......

Great to see you're still hanging around.

New thread in the sig, LouDog's LED Lounge, where we're converting the bare bulb treehouse to LEDs. Putting up a couple hundred lights in a commercial facility over the next year or so, so gotta learn the ins and outs of those fancy LEDs now...

Would love to have you along for the ride.

Good vibes,
LD

Latest posts

Latest posts