What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2020 Still kickin...

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Congrats @DoobieDuck!! Some pretty impressive names on that list. thanks for all your hard work and for inspiring me to give it a go!

Cool Moe

Veteran
Hey Doobie it puts a big smile on my face to see your passion for the lens and the plant rewarded with special recognition you so richly deserve. The world is a more beautiful place because of you and your work.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobies' Dioramas...

Doobies' Dioramas...

How about my diorama art, haven't forgotten it...Grams and Grampa over to the green house for the holidays...

Attachments

• IMG_9066-greenhouse-diorama-W.jpg
    IMG_9066-greenhouse-diorama-W.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9058-greenhouse-diorama-W.jpg
    IMG_9058-greenhouse-diorama-W.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 30

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• 0682-old-MM-W.jpg
    0682-old-MM-W.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 0620-old-MM-W.jpg
    0620-old-MM-W.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 0951-old-MM-W.jpg
    0951-old-MM-W.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 0849-old-MM-W.jpg
    0849-old-MM-W.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 23

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doob makes it another year....

Doob makes it another year....

Maybe change the name of the thread now to 2021? Here's a video I did of my Gramps and Gramms posted on my youtube channel.
This took me 2 weeks and is comprised of 400 images only 20 seconds long. When I showed it to the wifey she looked at me and said "..is that what you've been working on all this time?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcZbLKmHROE

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 2021 macros....

The 2021 macros....

Guys, slowing down a little more as time goes on, wanted to share some of my current images. This my Old Moon Monkey=MoonMonkey Haze F3s x Old Moonshine F3s

DoobieDucks' Old Moon Monkey is a cross I did starting in 2012. I used my Moon Monkey Haze,
MoonMonkey Haze =Monkey Haze F3 x Old Moonshine F3 a DoobieDuck creation..
The Monkey Haze F3 I generated from Monkey Haze seed direct from Tom Hill via ICMag member Raco
Old Moonshine F3s I created from Bohempians’ OldMoonshine seed direct from our ICmag member..Bohempian

The nose on this couldn't be ranker. This was a small indoor plant but I will be growing it again next summer in the hoop house.

I'm going to post in this thread as the year continues, hope you'll follow. DD

rePeat

Great Pics!!

Awesome show, as usual DD!

Love you variety of genes!

And so many icmag family creations! :respect:

Tagging in! :smoker:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
keep doing your thing Doobie, always happy when I log on and you have new images to check out :dance013:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my day yesterday and breakfast today. First 29 grams of bubble hash, then smoke up a bunch of oysters on my Kamado Joe Jr. smoker. After the smoke into a pan of garlic and butter. Couldn't eat un all so into a oyster omelet for breakfast toady.

Attachments

• IMG_9165-hash-W.jpg
    IMG_9165-hash-W.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9168-oysters-W.jpg
    IMG_9168-oysters-W.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9168-oysters-garlicW.jpg
    IMG_9168-oysters-garlicW.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9168-oysters-omlet-W.jpg
    IMG_9168-oysters-omlet-W.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 33

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
that looking good both OZ of Bubble Hash and your [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]oysters menu dude ;)
[/FONT]