What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
My clones are finally rooted and ready for veg cycle, I popped the beans listed previously.

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The 10 year old ECSB didn't pop not one of them germinated.

The Old Family Purple I got one to pop the other did not open.

picture.php

The Urkle S1 both popped and both have broken the soil surface one has taken off the other looks normal and fine but its slow grower very slow compared to its counterpart.

picture.php

picture.php

The babu both popped as well, however I went ahead and popped 2 more just because the 2 babu that sprouted are both mutants one hasn't moved since it opened the other looks like a cat got into the box and ripped it up.

picture.php

I also popped some DNA lemon Skunk and some GHS lemon skunk, Some cannabiogen Peyote Purple, and also some GHS super lemon haze!

CSI Humboldts work with S1's is priceless you do run into mutants but the preservation of genetics he is doing with his work is highly valuable to the cannabis community I urge everyone to pick up some CSI Humboldt gear!!!

I'll be back with updates soon! :tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I've decided to postpone the kick starting the perpetual cycle to speed up my pheno hunt, once I've chosen the best phenos from the beans I've popped and choose my mothers. I'll get the perpetual going, Probably do 2 cycles where I flower all the current stock and make the selections. I don't have a large selection to pick from so 2 flower cycles is all I need to separate winners.

Motor breath mom is ready to feed the room already.

The first round consist of motorbreath and wifi. I took clones from my moms to run. The other 4 plants are a mixed bag.

I have one Seedsman Blueberry, CSI Humboldt Urkl S1, CSI Humboldt Babu, CSI Humboldt Old Family Purple. I put the cpvc stakes in and transplanted the first round, I set the timer on 18/6 to kickstart a veg before flipping, Going to blow these up get them large as I can as quick as I can so I can get the screens on and flip them.

Attachments

• ready (1).jpg
    ready (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 21
  • ready (2).jpg
    ready (2).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22
  • ready (4).jpg
    ready (4).jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 20

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
It's been 6 days since the clones and seedlings were transplanted they have started to take off, Growth rates will continue to speed up as they establish root systems and I introduce co2.

The mutant Babu looks like it might just outgrow the mutation and exhibit normal growth soon.

Until next time be safe and take care!:tiphat:

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the idea behind the PVC stakes?

What you had laying around? Or some purpose? Your buckets don't look like SIPs, so I am curious.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well ain't that something. Damn genius I tells ya.

It gets the job done and leaves me ability to pull plants in and out and rearrange if needed. Plus I just cut the stalk at the base come harvest and hang the screen up.

I picked up the SOURDUBB cut again, so it will be in rotation soon!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
That’s friggn genius...!!!...

That’s the ONLY reason I’ve not tried a screen of green yet... I need to get in there and move plants around sometimes... that would solve my problems...!!!...

Your gonna find some nice plants with those CSI genetics...!!!..

I just ran some of his stuff with really good results...!!!...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
That’s friggn genius...!!!...

That’s the ONLY reason I’ve not tried a screen of green yet... I need to get in there and move plants around sometimes... that would solve my problems...!!!...

Your gonna find some nice plants with those CSI genetics...!!!..

I just ran some of his stuff with really good results...!!!...

I ran some in the past, I unfortunately wasn't able to keep any of the plants that they produce because life got in the way and I had to shut down. But I found a great Urkle S1 that was very close to the original cut.

I found a Babu that was a good representation of katsu without the gas on the inhale. It had the flavor just not the gassy note in the inhale.

Cheers man I'll be expecting some gems from the csi gear for sure. :tiphat:

The-Fallen

I'm going to whip up some of these screens too, it'll just make life so much easier than scrabbling around under a net!

I'm also going to pull up a chair for the rest of this.

Are you growing in soil? Organic?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see so many tuning in. You would all be well advised to follow this thread. Old school genius at work here.

If you didn't know, Phillthy's original soil mix was adapted from the mix Blaze runs.

:respect:

Glad to see you back at it. :joint:

dank.Frank

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm going to whip up some of these screens too, it'll just make life so much easier than scrabbling around under a net!

I'm also going to pull up a chair for the rest of this.

Are you growing in soil? Organic?

Yeah the soil mix is organic, I'll give a breakdown of it when I have some time to properly write it up. Thanks for grabbing a seat :tiphat:

Glad to see so many tuning in. You would all be well advised to follow this thread. Old school genius at work here.

If you didn't know, Phillthy's original soil mix was adapted from the mix Blaze runs.

:respect:

Glad to see you back at it. :joint:

dank.Frank

Thanks for dropping by dank.Frank always a pleasure man!:dance013:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I topped everything but the babu tonight, that little mutant has normal growth but it's lagging behind the rest. Stripped all the suckers so they should bush out and be ready by the time they reach the top of the stakes.

It's the simple things that make cultivating so enjoyable. Until next time be safe and take care!

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I said the babu had outgrown it's mutation but I was wrong, while looking things over this evening I noticed it hasn't established normal growth yet. You can see in the following pictures 2 sets of leafs growing out of a single node. :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
They are almost ready for the screens I still haven't switched on the co2 either. But it's time to turn the co2 on and bring the level up to 900 ppm. After a week on 900 ppm, I'll put the screens in kick the level up to 1400ppm and keep it there during the first 6 weeks of flower.

The babu auto topped and it looks like it will finally exhibit normal growth. Everything is on schedule stay tuned :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts