What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

I think I may have underpollenated the last grow...

I went through the pollinated buds of one of the PCKs today (I kept them on their stems in the jar to be able to identify them) and there weren't a lot but enough for a future repro and a few to play with.

My fingers had a nice meaty smokey bbq sauce smell on them after I'd finished! I'm on a 40 hour fast so maybe that's why I could smell meat!

DSCF9948-2.jpg
DSCF9952-2.jpg

shiva82

More seeds ordered! I know, I know... I have been pondering over my next grow - still the pure Thai as the main repro and I had intended to grow the remaining 4 Thai x Panama fems to make a (Thai x Panama) x Thai hybrid. The new plan is to grow 3 Panama fems alongside the Thais and make Panama x Thai F1s. That way I will be able to experience both sides pure at the same time - these will then be grown with the Thai x Panama F1s, which will be an interesting opportunity to observe the differences and to bring them all together.

I need another garden!
great idea and an excellent selection

shiva82

is it decriminalised in the region you are based Eltimbo? if so , how many plants does the law turn a blind eye to?

El Timbo

is it decriminalised in the region you are based Eltimbo? if so , how many plants does the law turn a blind eye to?
The law says it's legal to grow for personal use on your own property as long as they aren't visible from the street. So plant numbers are up to interpretation.

El Timbo

happy days . i would interpret that as near limitless
You might - a judge might not... I remember the breeder from delicatesen seeds was busted with 330 plants but got away with it in the end - he argued he was breeding for his own medical issues.

El Timbo

the meao thai hybrids were good , so i have high hopes for the new thai in the line up

Me too.

Bangi Haze x PCK - the other Bangi Haze only yielded 1 mature seed. I used pollen from 1 of the green males for them so that might explain it. I'll see if i can get some more from the new Bangi Haze.

DSCF9959-2.jpg

revegeta666

C
The law says it's legal to grow for personal use on your own property as long as they aren't visible from the street. So plant numbers are up to interpretation.
Careful with the forum stories mate, because this is 100% wrong. The law says it's illegal to grow weed in Spain, no matter the number of plants or the use you give them. There is no personal use, doesn't matter if it's your property, it is an illegal substance full stop. Doesn't matter if they aren't visible from the street as the guardia civil airplane and helicopters take pictures from above. You most likely won't get in trouble if you're stealthy but don't take it for granted because you wouldn't be the first one to be surprised with a fine or worse.

Mario Bellandi got away with it because he was part of an experimental program that gave away weed to psychiatric patients for therapy, as he was a therapist most of his life.

El Timbo

C

Careful with the forum stories mate, because this is 100% wrong.
I've read that in so many places but you're probably right - a lot depends on keeping good relations with the neighbours. All the local dealers know I grow - one came to my door years ago

"everyone knows you grow the best weed in the barrio - we could have robbed you but that wouldn't be cool - do you have any seeds I could grow?"

revegeta666

You read that in many places because these rumors keep propagating and nobody does anything to stop them. All foreigners keep repeating this stuff in forums and even some spanish people. If you are interested in what the law actually says may I refer you to this thread where I explain it in detail to another user. I think it is important to know the law in the country you live and it is also our responsibility to make sure others know about it. I know I may sound like an asshole but I do take this seriously because there are actually people got in trouble who believed they were growing legally.

The deleted parts are about spanish seedbanks, I was worried mods would delete the whole post because of those parts. All the legal stuff I typed is still in that thread.

Also I have never heard of a dealer in Spain who grows Ace stuff lol that's a first

EDIT - and I agree, it's all about the neighbours. And how much of an asshole your local guardia civil corporal is.

Last edited:

shiva82

You read that in many places because these rumors keep propagating and nobody does anything to stop them. All foreigners keep repeating this stuff in forums and even some spanish people. If you are interested in what the law actually says may I refer you to this thread where I explain it in detail to another user. I think it is important to know the law in the country you live and it is also our responsibility to make sure others know about it. I know I may sound like an asshole but I do take this seriously because there are actually people got in trouble who believed they were growing legally.

The deleted parts are about spanish seedbanks, I was worried mods would delete the whole post because of those parts. All the legal stuff I typed is still in that thread.

Also I have never heard of a dealer in Spain who grows Ace stuff lol that's a first

EDIT - and I agree, it's all about the neighbours. And how much of an asshole your local guardia civil corporal is.
my apologies. it was my fault for joking about how i interpreted the rules rev. i would never grow in spain . i was just being light hearted.

thanks for the information, and if any fellow brits ask me the spanish law, i now know the answer.

cheers rev

revegeta666

my apologies. it was my fault for joking about how i interpreted the rules rev. i would never grow in spain . i was just being light hearted.

thanks for the information, and if any fellow brits ask me the spanish law, i now know the answer.

cheers rev
No apologies needed mate I didn't mean to be rude, nor was I accusing you of anything. Sorry if I came out that way, it wasn't personal but I do get a little heated with this subject because I have seen the same thing over and over so many times and had many long and tiring arguments over it on spanish forums. But it's not your fault lol :)

shiva82

No apologies needed mate I didn't mean to be rude, nor was I accusing you of anything. Sorry if I came out that way, it wasn't personal but I do get a little heated with this subject because I have seen the same thing over and over so many times and had many long and tiring arguments over it on spanish forums. But it's not your fault lol :)
eltimbo i know is super secure and not crazy like me lol.

cheers dude

i'm glad you informed me

El Timbo

I agree, it's all about the neighbours. And how much of an asshole your local guardia civil corporal is.

I don't see the Guardia Civil round here - more local and national police. One time I was in the local square where a lot of dealing is done waiting for a friend and two plain clothes nationals arrived and got out of their car - coincidentally I pulled out my phone for some reason. They took this to mean I was tipping off my partner and came up and started searching me and asking me what I was doing there etc. Unfortunately I had about €800 in my pocket so they were even more suspicious - until the real local dealers appeared, greeted the 2 police and told them "leave him he's ok" and that was that.

Latest posts

Latest posts