What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

C99 at first transplant. Starting to show some sex organs, but not gonna rush sexing them.

G

Deadlights by Subcool. This is a CBD dominant strain by way of Subcool. Day 60 chopped.

G

AK47 f2 by Joey Weeds
I've got 10 above ground and 9 that are definitely going to make it.

Turd

How's the potency and effects of that Richard Williams Trainwreck? Always wondered about those beans.

G

@Turd,
She was chopped earlier today and is hanging now. She has a citrus body odor funk to her that is interesting. Her resin is slick and the flowers are compact and lovely.
I'll take a few pics of her flowers when she is dried, and will give my thoughts on the quality of the smoke.
I've never seen, run or smoked Trainwreck, so I won't be able to compare.
Based on what I've read about RW's Deep Wreck I should have some nice stuff to sample in a few weeks.

TyroneShoelace

Hoooboy this is great! Love what you're doing with the Blues and those type IIs. I was looking at the Rosaberry for a while, but ended up getting Deadlights and a pack of Candy Cleaner (Jack's Cleaner x Pennywise).

Looking forward to your report on Rosa and DL and seeing your test results. You are doing the Sodium Hydroxide method?

G

@TyroneShoelace
I will get to the Sodium Hydroxide method in the near future:biggrin:
Plants are still drying but will give my thoughts on both when they are cured up a bit.
I will say that I am already liking the mellow euphoria of the Rosaberry from the little larf buds I've stolen.

TyroneShoelace

@TyroneShoelace
I will get to the Sodium Hydroxide method in the near future:biggrin:
Plants are still drying but will give my thoughts on both when they are cured up a bit.
I will say that I am already liking the mellow euphoria of the Rosaberry from the little larf buds I've stolen.
Fantastic! I have the materials for this test as well and would love to see how it goes for you.

Mellow euphoria, eh? Sounds lovely!

Well done! I love me some colorful flowers. As per usual i'm late to the party. Sounds like you scored some fun genetics on this seed run :biggrin: