What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Send good vibes to this guy - it'd be shit if he died now

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah, I read about that yesterday, crazy shit but just plausible if a body hits just right as this guys did. we all heard of skydivers surviving falls from tremendous heights.

That Toyota acted like an airbag I 'spose. :dunno:

back in the 70s my office was @ 330 5th Av, the Empire State Building is 350 5th Av, we were separated by 33rd St. Anyway, twice in the late 70s I bore witness to the results of 2 jumpers, as my window faced 33rd St I heard them both hit. 86 story's will do a real number on you.

MJBadger

Veteran
Looks like Lady Muck was smiling on him that day , passing car cushioned his fall to some degree & people looked after him till the ambulance arrived . Hope he pulls through ok .

& the insurance won`t pay out to the car owner ! What a surprise .

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I wonder if they can work that into their car crash results....you can also survive falling on one lol