What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

[Harvested]Purple Lemonade - First grow in more then a decade

davidbisbal

Ola gromigos,

I proudly present the harvest of my first grow in over a decade and my first autoflower period. I have to say my mind is blown by how far autoflower genetics have come in the last years.

The first pot I have grown was a white label white widow I got of a flee market in adam in the late nineties. Grown in an old cabinet under a 250w hps living with my parents, those were the days :p

Anyhoodles I am rambling. The 3 Purple Lemonades in this post grew up in a crowded 4x4 sharing a Spiderfarmer Sf 4000 with 6 other Plants. They have been sitting in 11-gallon textile pots filled with biobizz allmix munching on Biobizz grow, bloom and topmax.

Here some impression from the harvest/finished bud.

Purple Lemonade #1

Purple Lemonade #2 green pheno

Purple Lemonade #3

davidbisbal

that stuff is beautiful! how tall, etc? flavors? :good:

beautiful indeed. I forgot how good the sense of accomplishment post-successful harvest feels, I am sure you guys can relate.

The 3 girls grew pretty uniform even the green pheno had the same structure. They were quite a bit taller than the other strains in the tent. I would guesstimate around 1,10m in height and Christmas tree style branching. Internodal spacing was also pretty good the flower stretch really surprised me.

10 Days before harvest:

Dried, jared, and curing away:

The first thing that hits your nose is a very thick and lingering sweetness they definitely have citrus to them but also some grape and fuel in the bouquet. The green pheno was a lot more pungent straight gas, citrus, and paint thinner. Both terp profiles I really enjoyed.

Very sweet and smooth smoke, the high is relaxing, calming, and clear-headed with almost no physical side or raciness. I do get the munchies big time though. All-day smoke but prefer it in the evening for a nice wind down on the couch or sexy time with the lady.

davidbisbal

Yo thanks for the comments, as you guys can tell I am really excited about this grow. I got major new harvest energy nhe :dancer:
I hope it does not get too annoying ^^

One thing I did to try and get the colors out was to have a 10 degree Fahrenheit difference between day and night. Daytime temps were around ~79f and I would drop them to ~69f during lights out.

I also had 3 Pineapple Express Auto in the tent. All 3 turned out nice however they all were also super different in phenotypical expression. Only one of them gave me some colors but it sure was a stunner.

3752961_grow-journal-by-davidbisbalfastbudspurple-lemonade.jpg

3752960_grow-journal-by-davidbisbalfastbudspurple-lemonade.jpg