What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Anything Outdoors 2021~World Wide~

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
~Star~Crash~ ... Welcome to 2021 all are welcome from beginners to experts ... post anything & everything you want & The more pictures the better from seed to harvest & all ... much peace...:canabis:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to get going this was the clandestine spot from last outdoor ...
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Los amigos de habla hispana son bienvenidos & all languages & Nationality's welcome to post:blowbubbles:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo "feno Congo PN"

King Congo "feno Congo PN"

Holaaa... I have practically finished harvesting my 2020 crop, except for these little buds:

1 - January - 2021:

King Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; "feno Congo P.N."; Tropical Seeds Company). Borned con 5-May-2020:

Small isolated low buds, left unharvested to see their evolution:

picture.php
:

picture.php

picture.php

moses wellfleet

Veteran
No hablamos espanol, pero tenemos sinsemillas.

Outdoor southern hemi right now, my own hybrids of several Bodhi strains. So a mixture of '88G13/HP, OGKB, Hollywood pure kush, and triangle kush.

This seed plant is over 4 months old, came up by itself towards the end of winter. I will definitely try and get started on this date next season, the plant is so robust and vigorous.
picture.php

These are all males, no matter will be used as breeding studs.
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holaaa... I have practically finished harvesting my 2020 crop, except for these little buds:

1 - January - 2021:

King Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; "feno Congo P.N."; Tropical Seeds Company). Borned con 5-May-2020:

View Image:

View Image

View Image
That’s nine months in the ground outdoors:)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No hablamos espanol, pero tenemos sinsemillas.

Outdoor southern hemi right now, my own hybrids of several Bodhi strains. So a mixture of '88G13/HP, OGKB, Hollywood pure kush, and triangle kush.

This seed plant is over 4 months old, came up by itself towards the end of winter. I will definitely try and get started on this date next season, the plant is so robust and vigorous.
View Image
These are all males, no matter will be used as breeding studs.
View Image
Looks Lush ..

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even though we’re in the middle of winter it’s still time for me to think about spring ....that’s going to meet seeds and clones ...I have a good amount of different clone mothers to develop , and I also have a wide variety of seeds and some seed plants that I think will be interesting...:watchplant:
picture.php
picture.php

yardgrazer

I was pretty overwhelmed this past season, probably going to go with a small number this coming outdoor season and hope for the best weather-wise (have plenty in reserve either way).

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was pretty overwhelmed this past season, probably going to go with a small number this coming outdoor season and hope for the best weather-wise (have plenty in reserve either way).

I’ve never been able to resist the allure of the outdoor ... I plan on keeping things simple ....no need for me to get crazy

PDX Dopesmoker

1 - January - 2021:

View Image:

View Image

View Image

Leave it out until it revegs and don't cut it down then either.

Even though we’re in the middle of winter it’s still time for me to think about spring ....that’s going to meet seeds and clones ...I have a good amount of different clone mothers to develop , and I also have a wide variety of seeds and some seed plants that I think will be interesting...:watchplant:View Image View Image

I spend a good amount of time over the winter thinking about my seed collection too. It takes a lot of smoking of the previous summer's harvest before I can get enough data to make a well informed seed selection.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leave it out until it revegs and don't cut it down then either.

I spend a good amount of time over the winter thinking about my seed collection too. It takes a lot of smoking of the previous summer's harvest before I can get enough data to make a well informed seed selection.

Agree with you , I never had that kind of self discipline ....Seems like I usually grow and hope for the best:) These days very seldom does anything get grown that’s truly awful...most of the genetics are real good

St. Phatty

It's SUNNY in Southwest Oregon.

Checked out the hill behind the house yesterday. The grass was 1 to 2 inches long.

A week ago it was just fuzz.

I got a winter crop scheduled for indoors but SH-T ! ! !

Maybe I'll put one plant outdoors for an Outdoor winter test crop.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Checked out the hill behind the house yesterday. The grass was 1 to 2 inches long.

Go for it! :skiiing:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my neck of the outdoors ... currently dreaming of Springtime
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

I planted autos on Groundhog Day last year and harvested them in late May & June. Same seeds are 11-13 weeks outdoors if they're started in June or July. As long as they don't freeze the cold only slows them down a little.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cultivating some tried and true clone moms , also lots of seed plants .... in the meantime >>>
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.