What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

College in Israel

Janari

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-college-to-offer-degree-
specializing-in-medical-cannabis-594948

Hi Guys,thinking to come to Isreal for educational purposes - seems there is not much info about that news.
Are somebody able to talk about that school ?
How long usually college/university degree take there?
Is there possibility for distance learning ?

How are people welcoming white europe guys - are something to be aware of ?:tiphat:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
That's bullshit studies. The medical weed companies don't need this qualification, and the level of studies is very low.
If you want a real education in this field, the faculty of agriculture in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is a great start.

Distant learning is mostly impossible, for sure it isn't possible for the whole degree. And the studies are of course, in Hebrew.

Locals are very friendly to european guys. Beware of taxi drivers and other shitholes trying to overprice you.

Janari

That's bullshit studies. The medical weed companies don't need this qualification, and the level of studies is very low.
If you want a real education in this field, the faculty of agriculture in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is a great start.

Distant learning is mostly impossible, for sure it isn't possible for the whole degree. And the studies are of course, in Hebrew.

Locals are very friendly to european guys. Beware of taxi drivers and other shitholes trying to overprice you.
thanks in advance.so its time to start learning hebrew:comfort:

Janari

You can also surf the resources with feedbacks. I think that life in another country isn't easy in any case. I find some interesting info on the Samplius platform about it. I can say that https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/life/ it's a trustful resource, so you can surf this site to find some details about living in Israel and the attitude to the other nationalities. But, as I know, it's ok, and you shouldn't worry.

Espadon

The options for higher and vocational education in Israel are varied: from studying at universities and academic colleges to obtaining a diploma in a specialty and studying at branches of foreign universities. The system of higher and secondary vocational education in Israel includes universities and academic institutions, academic colleges, colleges of technology, teacher training colleges, academic campuses for the religious population, and English study opportunities. It all depends on what kind of education you want to pursue. When I was in the diagnostic medical ultrasound program, it was set up like this. Now in Israel, something may have changed. You should write to the universities themselves.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts