What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANT FREE SEEDS....WANT TO TEST GROW???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHDTHC

Oh come now......Plenty of Americans never heard the word Dentist or toothpaste either. But was funny as hell anyway. :p

G

hey don't send him to OG thats just double work for me :D

as to the free seeds I've given away thousands of free seeds for Gypsy
I must have handed out a few hundred packs when I was at the cannabis cup
and Gypsy gave away thousand's, all paid for from his own pocket

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Growright needs to change user to Growup!

Growright needs to change user to Growup!

The post must have been edited out. Growright just likes to start crap. Did it on another thread, about piss tests. Said she was a pisslady(urine collector) for her company, and that if we cheat the test we are not real men and have no integrity. After some tomato throw jeer posts were put up by community, added we should check out her gallery, because she has some very special plants...awww they're so special!
I think she just does this to get off on riled responces.
Anyway came here to get some free seeds....who's got'um Harry? DG? bluevelvet? :biglaugh: I kid..I kid...Really, PM me...Still I kid...I kid...No really... :laughing:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Troll Alert! LMAO

Troll Alert! LMAO

Grow Right.....Troll...troll...troll.....don't like the way it's done here, take it elsewhere, you or those like you won't be missed. Sorry OP, sending this one back your way :biglaugh:

:wave:
dg

G

LOL Dutch! :D Troll alert works pretty good over here....poor OP is gonna have to work overtime :D

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
You Rock DG :headbange IC does a good job of plucking the trolls from under their bridges. :biglaugh: I've only seen a couple, but they're already gone.

G

sweater

sweater

undefinedundefinedundefined It was me birfday and me mates all clubed together and got me a sweater.........I wanted a biter or screamer but they got me a sweater :confused: For Harry op north, :friends: got any ...dont go there !!! :rolleyes:

G

Hmm...seems that 90% of this thread is..:off2:

Oh well...back to it. I would like to eventually do test grows, but I don't feel I can do them justice w/o a digicam..maybe this fall/winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts