What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like many others I'm sure, I tend to watch a bit of tube whilst perusing the boards here @ ICMag.

We have the 'What are you listening to' thread & so this one seemed appropriate as well.

It's 'American Justice' for me right now, I like the new genre of 'forensic' type shows a lot.

R03

Don't recall which thread it was, but I learned of a program called "Weeds" on this board, so I found all the episodes somewhere, and have them streaming with no commercials whenever I have time.

Other than that, no tv, I dislike commercials.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:
But I'll wager you're thinking about it once every 6 seconds.......
maybe.

Actually, I've been thinking, "Damn, my ribs hurt".

I broke a couple last week.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
My monitor. I only use either my pc or the tv. Especially when I have plants growing, why waste the electricity. But if I were watching tv , it would be HD and most likely a baseball game of some sort

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Nothing on the 42 inch T.V

But I'm watching the afterhours-market price on a website

Oh yea...Gold is doing good

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ghost Whisperer. Good show even if you dont own a ghost. I dont think I'll ever get tired of looking at JLH.

Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_breasts.jpg

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
a replay of the chicago cubs division championship clubhouse celebration, Aramis Ramierez is speaking at the moment. GO CUBS GO... GO CUBS GOOOO, HEY CHICAGO WHAT DO YA SAY, THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!!!!

peace -fb

PoppinFresh

i wouldnt even know.. i hardly watch tv anymore.. im too obsessed with my first grow and icmag to be bothered with the rest of the world lol.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was gonna say I was watching 'The Godfather' but now it's Jennifer that I'm watchin'.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts