What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leb27

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Had Red Lebanese hash in the 70's. I can remember the taste to this day. Nice.

B

Barbar

hey everybody, i ´m also planing to grow the Leb27 and royal dane. Can I grow them indoor under fluorescent tube (What time should i take?) until they have about 20 cm? Then I would put them outdoors. Because Esbe said they are just for outdoor growing? I am afraid they are going to beginn to flower indoors, or when i put them outdoor?:1help:
thanks

[m8]

Veteran
28733puyvcvblknml.jpg

leb27,
i cross it with easy sativa x early, in these season will be gr8 early grass ;)
sorry i dont have dry bud pic :wave:

Barbar said:
hey everybody, i ´m also planing to grow the Leb27 and royal dane. Can I grow them indoor under fluorescent tube (What time should i take?) until they have about 20 cm? Then I would put them outdoors.

Vegging indoors is common. This is probably the only way to get some plants which survive outdoors instead of being eaten by animals or similar. Fluoros are pretty nice for veg, so just do it. For the veg-time, just pop the seeds and wait till they're tall enough. This may take around 4 weeks? Dunno...

RooR HeaD

Hey paddi how did the icmag cup go for you? and did u see the leb27 pic thats in the pic of the month flower pix thread just awesome. and thanks for getin back to me so soon with that pm.

E

elmanito

Hey Paddi,

Is it common with the Leb 27 to have red stems???Will this young Leb 27 plant be turning into a purple pheno???

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Vol Funk...Leb is not the most heavy smelling girl I know

Roor HeaD..The ICMag Cup in Amsterdam was really great. You better show up next year. I can´t find the Leb-pic you mention..Link pls

elmanito..I have only grown a few Leb myself, but yes, the red stem is normal and can be a sign for a purple pheno.
Best luck bro

P

FFawler

hello guys,
can anyone tell me what phenos of leb 27 to look for? I have 10 leb 27 seedlings and want to select 2 of it, so which phenos are the most potent and the bigest yielders?

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Great thread Paddi, I've got some of Karma's Jamil Sayyida vegging right now, all three definately look like they're leaning towards the Leb side so far.

Looking forward to some colour this year!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
man loving leb27, it's a beautiful strain, i'd love to cross it with some erdpurt and go bananas selecting for some deep purple phenos. :D beautiful pictures paddi, i love reading your threads they're always brilliant, so thanks

darwin