What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Run! Hes got a pistil! Lol

Imaperson

So weird question I thot about
But what if u pulled off the hairs while it's in flower?
Any thots or comments
Mit try it for fun on an outdoor

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You, at the minimun, ruin the individual flowers ability to reproduce.

The only purpose of those hairs is to catch pollen and get it to the ovule.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
So weird question I thot about
But what if u pulled off the hairs while it's in flower?
Any thots or comments
Mit try it for fun on an outdoor
I wood of thot dat U wood no bedder. In passing, rip your dick off and tell me if you enjoyed the experience! :tiphat:

Imaperson

Doesn't any1 think outside the box?
I tried it on sum clippings

Good job everyone
Not 1 person having tried this
And no1 with any science to back up

Imaperson

Didnt seem to have a negative effect

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1549490954877.jpg_1549490957263.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1549490954877.jpg_1549490957263.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 19
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1549490834122.jpg_1549490906096.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1549490834122.jpg_1549490906096.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 18

mr.brunch

Veteran
I agree removing pistils is a bad idea, but to defend my dude imaperson I will point out that the plant he took a picture of is being monster cropped.

Fair enough.. I unintentionally monster cropped two plants before and they looked dodgy also.

Drewsif

I pull the seed pods off so it can't grow seeds! The challenge is leaving the hairs in tact.

My friends son got caught sneaking in and plucking hairs off to smoke. Said he got pretty baked daily. Dont know if I believe it, normally takes a whole j of hairs.