What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A dose of dosidos.... #1

mr.brunch

Veteran
Don’t worry, I’ve stocked up on all types of biscuits for this round... hob nobs, Jaffa cakes ... I’ve even got some foxes double choc chip somewhere....

scrogrow

Don’t worry, I’ve stocked up on all types of biscuits for this round... hob nobs, Jaffa cakes ... I’ve even got some foxes double choc chip somewhere....

OK well that's just reminded me, I like those foxes classics with the creamy filling!! Gonna put them on me shopping list ASAP!!

Kree73

Good evening Mr brunch . Just checking in to see what's new with you . Look at your latest progress .

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good evening Mr brunch . Just checking in to see what's new with you . Look at your latest progress .

Welcome my friend :tiphat:
Please pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable, just don’t eat all the Jaffa cakes .....

Kree73

Chocolate hob nobs ?

Chocolate hob nobs ?

I do hope they are chocolate hobs of the nobs . With a nice cuppa coffee .:dance013:

Kree73

So if the jaffa cakes and the nobs and foxes have been claimed , I suppose I'm left with bringing a couple of packets with me .

Kree73

Probably amended with unicorn manure.
Mate those things just exploded. I went back and forth the before flipping and the after pictures.
Amazeballs!!!

Lol ... Unicorn manure , everyone knows me brunch is a weed wizard with greener fingers than the Hulk lol :dance013:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 9 flower
Still exploding with growth, looking lovely and healthy... I trimmed the undergrowth out and tucked some leaves back today, and moved the light up some more.
They had a good feed just before the photos- they’re drinking up the water fast. Here they are:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

maimunji

They crown very well buddy better than mine. Im 15 days after put 4 plants in flowering tent and they not crown to this point i understand about flowering doesn't start automatically after put plants in flower so will not count this 15 days for flowering period + i had issues with them.

Latest posts

Latest posts