What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Not a lot of good news these days to cheer us up, but this is a massive victory for Gypsy and all of us, really happy for you mate.

EasyGoing

Good job Gypsy. I have a good amount of work in Nor California if you are interested. Come back to the states, forget that third world stuff.

Great news. Enjoy your freedom.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good job Gypsy. I have a good amount of work in Nor California if you are interested. Come back to the states, forget that third world stuff.

Great news. Enjoy your freedom.

Although I have defeated this extradition attempt by the USA in a UK court....it still might not be safe to travel outside the UK for me right now since there is still an Interpol red notice out for me based on the US indictment that the UK just refused my extradition over.

troutman

Seed Whore
Although I have defeated this extradition attempt by the USA in a UK court....it still might not be safe to travel outside the UK for me right now since there is still an Interpol red notice out for me based on the US indictment that the UK just refused my extradition over.

I'm sure trying to cross the Atlantic undetected in a cigar boat would be a bad idea.

Dog Star

Veteran
Dont go nowhere Gypsy,just get your fam in U.K. and you will be great...

U.S.A. wish to judge people over cannabis but still they develop buiss further...

hypocrisy of highest order...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j25-lhaenb8

True Gypsy song... translation will be God Damn America and those Gold that shines...
LOL ;)

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
After 4 and a half years of legal battles, it appears that justice has finally been achieved for Mr Nirvana through the dedicated work of his legal team and the sensible approach of the British Courts.

Congrats on your victory Gypsy, glad to hear you finally beat this after all this time

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A district judge ruled in August last year that, because selling and buying the seeds is not an offence in the UK, Mr Nirvana should not be extradited.

The judge said Mr Nirvana was not “offering guidance” on how to grow cannabis plants and had “no interest” in the plants or its leaves – only the seeds.

Promising....you've done you time, paid the ultimate price. Better days/years ahead.

Gypsy,

My deepest heartfelt cheer and good karma for your victory over "Empire". What a breath of fresh air to see the UK courts uphold and protect the rights of one of its own. Let this type of thinking over take and overgrow all the division and hatred that is running rampant all over the world.

In closing, I might add that this is 1 American who just loved to see the courts do the right thing and bloody the nose of what we call justice here in America.

I have been following closely the behavior of the US in and around the world for better than 60 years running and I must say I am ashamed at what the leaders in our once great nation have become. There really is truth to the quote that " money is the root of all evil" and my country is full of plenty of roots........

I apologize for the behaviors of those I have no control over. No wonder we are despised all over the world. Again great news and continue to stand tall..........

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
:woohoo:Congrats Gipsy!

Now it's time for you to recover and rearrange with your family, but once you're ok, please find a probono lawyer, those morons should compensate you for the gratuitous hell and hideous approach at Philipines!

Yeah, that's the next thing to do, and we have been working on it for some time, first I need my passport back because that is one of the requirements to sponsor my wife's visa amongst many others..A pro-bono lawyer would be nice, but will take some negotiating to find the right person.

So glad to hear the good news! Also hope americans will quit this stupid run to get you. You should be free to travel the world. You did nothing wrong. I can just hope you get your family by your side soon and get the good news usa quit going after you. Then we can have the big party.

Yes, its a lot of fuss over nothing really. The Judge made the appealing QC look rather silly. The US prosecutor in Maine must feel real silly too by now, where 'erb is legal med and rec.

Not a lot of good news these days to cheer us up, but this is a massive victory for Gypsy and all of us, really happy for you mate.

I wish that I could make it for the 4/20 this year CC, it still doesn't look safe for me to travel, at least I've got this extradition monkey off my back.

I'm sure trying to cross the Atlantic undetected in a cigar boat would be a bad idea.

I agree it would be a terrible idea right now.

Dont go nowhere Gypsy,just get your fam in U.K. and you will be great...

Exactly my sentiments Dog Star....well done old chap.

U.S.A. wish to judge people over cannabis but still they develop buiss further...

hypocrisy of highest order...

Most certainly, its a crazy old world, sometimes you can win, even when you loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j25-lhaenb8

True Gypsy song... translation will be God Damn America and those Gold that shines...
LOL ;)

Fun link.....thanks.

Congrats on your victory Gypsy, glad to hear you finally beat this after all this time

I really examined my own character thru this by seeing if I had the required tenacity to see it thru to the bitter end, and it looks like I managed....and I'm stoked.

A district judge ruled in August last year that, because selling and buying the seeds is not an offence in the UK, Mr Nirvana should not be extradited.

The judge said Mr Nirvana was not “offering guidance” on how to grow cannabis plants and had “no interest” in the plants or its leaves – only the seeds.

Promising....you've done you time, paid the ultimate price. Better days/years ahead.

Lets hope so...now I have to get my business ambitions back again and sorted, and try once again to build from the ashes.

Gypsy,

My deepest heartfelt cheer and good karma for your victory over "Empire". What a breath of fresh air to see the UK courts uphold and protect the rights of one of its own. Let this type of thinking over take and overgrow all the division and hatred that is running rampant all over the world.

In closing, I might add that this is 1 American who just loved to see the courts do the right thing and bloody the nose of what we call justice here in America.

I have been following closely the behavior of the US in and around the world for better than 60 years running and I must say I am ashamed at what the leaders in our once great nation have become. There really is truth to the quote that " money is the root of all evil" and my country is full of plenty of roots........

I apologize for the behaviors of those I have no control over. No wonder we are despised all over the world. Again great news and continue to stand tall..........

Not many, if any of us have any power over our own governments and who runs them behind the scenes, so you shouldn't put any blame on individuals because I don't.....not all of us represent our own nations. Should we feel guilty and be held responsible for what they have done in the past, and are still doing wrong in the present? I don't think so.

No one likes the cops, aka financial enforcement officers. And that's all the US is on the global scale.
Our politicians aren't stupid, they are evil Romans. London is the bank, China is the factory, the US is the strong arm of the global Roman Empire.

Maple_Flail

holy shit, i'm late to the shin diggin..

ya know, these asshats are only going after you gypsy kuz the managed to get Emery, Congrats to you and Props to your country and Courts upholding your rights.

Lets hope others will follow suit with your situation, and get the protection that have rights to.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow this is great news! Made my day reading this! I can imagine the relief you must be feeling!

Best vibes for life getting back to normal and being reunited with your family soon!

I'm so glad this ordeal is coming to a close.

I will hoist a few pints in your honor!

therevverend

Veteran
Great news! The bastards have put you through hell the least they could do is allow you to be with your family.

Spaventa

Veteran
I want to hear the whole story, In your words man.

Your going to get this a lot Gypsy

I have to tell people I meet about what happened to me quite often. Its actually helped with my PTSD because things that used to disturb me have got old and more bearable. Funny cos when some near stranger asks why I limp or why my face is like it is, I feel like saying get lost but those people, unwittingly forced me to work through stuff till it was just a memory and no longer an emotional trigger. You'll laugh about this shit one day Gypsy, the close call with death row in Trump town :biggrin:

Sativan

Extradition over plant material that has no THC in it?
Such evil! The United States is so far behind the rest of world.
We have the laws of a fundamentalist Muslim Nation in our supposed "free" country.
Marc Emery was a victim of the DEA too. They're all just pure assholes.
The Imperialist United States think it can extradite from foreign countries.
We have clowns occupying the White House.

oldbootz

Veteran
The United States is so far behind the rest of world.

Its not that they dont know any better. Its a deliberate action to hold onto as much control as possible, so that they may play things in their favor.

They're all just pure assholes.
yes ! with god complex's