What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herb I got in panama

Hey all I live in panama a couple hours from the Costa Rican border, last night I had my buddy bring me anow oz. I tried to take some good pics but tablet camera isn'the the best. But this is an example of what most weed I can find here is like and where all my bag seeds I am about to start are coming from .

Attachments

• 20151106_021621.jpg
    20151106_021621.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 20151106_021501.jpg
    20151106_021501.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20151106_021447.jpg
    20151106_021447.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20151106_022500.jpg
    20151106_022500.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 47
I think it's indigenous sativa because the guy i'be been talking to knows people out in the mountains and the last few bags have had small brown sativa looking seeds.

This herb is way lighter and more golden with red hairs and has a clean cerebral high. The other bag I got last time was purple with red hairs and had a earthy haze taste and was definitely sativa by the way the buds looked. That weed was super tippy and happy but it made me eat everything in the house, every time I smoked.

I haven't found any seeds in this bag yet but I just got it and have only smoked out of it 3 times...the pics make it look way darker than it is, it looks gold in person with bright red hairs. It's more compressed than the last bag and has a flowery but funky smell that's kind of tart. Weird, but that's the way I can describe it.

The other bags I've got have been from a couple other guys I know, and I have bought crispy or crippy that is dutch weed that's sinsemilla, and it all taste the same, but I have no idea what strain. I have never found seeds in crispy. In other bags I have found seeds but that was the natural weed as they call it here. And it's been a variety of seeds some tiger stripe some not, in various sizes.

I have abut fifty I have saved that are viable, and I am going to get them going as soon as I get my cab finished, as my budget allows.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I like Panama and try to get out there every three years or so. It is safe for me to meet certain people from Colombia there.

Buddler

Veteran
Maybe you got some panama red, hope you find some seeds and if you sprout them start a thread please I would love to get my hands on some Authenthic panama seeds best of luck .Bud

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I think it's indigenous sativa because the guy i'be been talking to knows people out in the mountains and the last few bags have had small brown sativa looking seeds.

This herb is way lighter and more golden with red hairs and has a clean cerebral high. The other bag I got last time was purple with red hairs and had a earthy haze taste and was definitely sativa by the way the buds looked. That weed was super tippy and happy but it made me eat everything in the house, every time I smoked.

I haven't found any seeds in this bag yet but I just got it and have only smoked out of it 3 times...the pics make it look way darker than it is, it looks gold in person with bright red hairs. It's more compressed than the last bag and has a flowery but funky smell that's kind of tart. Weird, but that's the way I can describe it.

The other bags I've got have been from a couple other guys I know, and I have bought crispy or crippy that is dutch weed that's sinsemilla, and it all taste the same, but I have no idea what strain. I have never found seeds in crispy. In other bags I have found seeds but that was the natural weed as they call it here. And it's been a variety of seeds some tiger stripe some not, in various sizes.

I have abut fifty I have saved that are viable, and I am going to get them going as soon as I get my cab finished, as my budget allows.

That was an awesome description!! I can't wait to see what you find in those seeds.:tiphat:

gr866

Veteran
Hey all I live in panama a couple hours from the Costa Rican border, last night I had my buddy bring me anow oz. I tried to take some good pics but tablet camera isn'the the best. But this is an example of what most weed I can find here is like and where all my bag seeds I am about to start are coming from .

Hey Rick,

I may be moving there within the next couple of years, have looked at Panama, CR, Belize, and Merida, Yucatan MX.
I lived for about a year in La Paz, BCS and enjoyed it.
What part do you live in, I am interested in the Caribbean coastal side. I will be in Merida this fall for a look see and make my decision then on were I want to live for a bit.
Had friends in La Paz that lived in Panama City and could not wait to get back there.
How are they on smoking and/or growing down that way. While there I did have some Red cannabis that was extremely good.

GR
:rasta: