What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dinafem Sweet deep grapefruit

S

sourpuss

Hey didnt want to do a smoke report. A long one anyway.... so heres a quicky... and some dry nug shots. Uncured.

Taste is pretty well grapefruityness. Nice flavour not mouthcoating but tasty.

High is clear heady with good body as well. Feel good bud. Relaxing at the same time as mind lubrication. I read a lot of people not liking the buzzz.... not me. Mellow and nice.

Still uncured usually things get stonier.....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Update in the buzz part.... just did a wake n bake... heavy indica after the initial head buzz... took my will away.... great indica effect with some good head.....

Exactly as expected:)

S

sourpuss

Chopped when hairs all shriveled and receded. Most calyxs r swollen... could have left it prob another week or 2. Needed the space. Id estimate between 8 to 9 weeks. Got one still down there. Prob now 1 week longer than the rest. Ill take her in a day or 2...

Tbh never looked at the trichs at the end... was 50 50 clear cloudy a week before... something like that

N

NewAgeGenetics

I found a bluish pheno amongst the usual yellowish phenos... it was nice, real nice.