What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitsus Weed Collection

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hey Guys & Girls,

Here are Buds from most of the Strains i've grown since 2011. Indoor under 250w HPS, outdoor & at my south window with sunlight only.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask... or just (hopefully)enjoy my pictures. :ying:

You can see additional Flower Pics of most of the strains in my albums... more to come... :smoker:

G13 x Hashplant

Purple Cloud

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing. Good variety there. A few questions if you will.

What is NDL?

How is the high off the Ortega, been meaning to get that strain. Wondering about the high off of the Frisian Dew and the G13xHashplant as well. I like laidback highs without feeling weighed down by heavy indica type effects.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Sorry for that; 'NDL' is german for 'Natrium Dampf Lampe' = H(igh) P(ressure) S(odium), i edited this. :)

Ortega Indica
is not the typical Indica Stone Strain, like the description of the Breeder it is true... it's more a relaxing body and sleeping effect(medical) like many CBD strains are described with. No big THC High... also the White Rhino has a likely effect.

Frisian Dew is what you like; a relaxed, balanced high/stone of a hybrid, not too much body stone. Makes you feel good and not tired.

G13 x HP
has the typical heavy indica effect, couch hammer! You cannot do much after smoking, it's very strong narcotic. But the taste is the very best afghani like, it tastes like you are smoking hasch! You could get used to that. ;)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hola Brelva,

Its very tasty; fruity lemon peppermint... if you've smoked a Northern Lights before you should know that. The High is nice to watch Films, very relaxing, not too much stoned, goes for your eyes. ;) The second Pheno tastes more sour.

Maybe i'll make some smoke reports of the strains in the future...

Irael

Hey there fella, very nice pictures thank you for sharing :)

The G13 x hashplant is looking extremely nice! Would love to taste that stuff ;)

However, reply on my message and keep up the great work man!

Greetz

crespo-kassel

Hey Mitsuharu :) Those FD looks delicious, great colours!

Could you tell us more details about the G13xHP? How long was the flowering time? Definitely on my to do list :)