What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue orca

After 5 days I got a 100% germination rate (8/8) from Swami's Blue Orca Haze. Plus I still have 9 left in the pack. Nice! Looking forward to this grow.

Hey OCS,

How are your plants growing? How long of a veg period are you planning?

Ive got one each BOH, Chery bomb, and nl5xh going in small pots. Limited room rignt now so just popped a few to get a feel for the genetics.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Yesum, how long did you flower the Blue Orca Haze for?

I went 11 weeks but they could have come down at 10 weeks. I run a 10/14 light schedule.

I did a couple hits of this BOH the other night after not smoking for 5 days. Felt the top of my head had come off and then a elevator feeling like I was going up or down, that was the first 20 minutes.:dance013:

OldCoolSativa

How are your plants growing? How long of a veg period are you planning?

Hello H,

It's now almost 4 weeks from seed and they are doing well. Vegging under shoplight LEDs and modest nutes. Leaves are pretty fat. One runt I may cull. Confirming what another BOH grower said, the mainstems are already quite strong and woody. If I'm going to train these plants I should do so sooner rather than later. I'm going to veg these for another 7-8 weeks until my flower tent is available. Hopefully that's enough time to take and root two sets of clones; one of which will be flowered.

I'll probably do a grow thread when they flower.

picture.php

This BOH is definitively ready to leave this pot for greener pastures. However there is no space currently available and I have not yet confirmed the sex. All three of the Swami beans I popped are slow to show. I expect to see organs any day. Ive twisted, pinched and tied all of them. plant is grown under cfl

I'm still expecting at least one lady out of my 2 other Swami starts, NL5 x H and Cherry bomb

Attachments

• Tue May 01 13-50-05.jpg
    Tue May 01 13-50-05.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Tue May 01 13-52-01.jpg
    Tue May 01 13-52-01.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts