What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making ICMag self-sufficient.....

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gypsy,

We'd all buy an official International Cannagraphic T-shirt,,

(for a tenner mate) :yes: at 25e you'd need to sell x100 a month.

Any true ICmag member would wear one.

Sell them at your own shop,,, and those shops ICmag members frequent,,,
I's sure we could all help cover the distribution costs between us.

Hope this helps,

peace
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:
G

Hell yes DocLeaf, I would definately wear an ICMag T-shirt..........or pay some kind of incorporated fee, it is well worth it in my opinion if for nothing else than the solid info that many peeps bring to the table.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then again, perhaps those seed dealers and seed breeders over the vendor forums should sponsor the website... they're the ones making the $$$ afterall.

How did RC fund things ??

peace
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
There were a lot of pages here, and I didn't read through all the suggestions, but someone mentioned having paid membership, or at least a vip typa thing setup, and i think that'd work.

I would say if you provided a few percs such as an extra freebie pack with orders you'd have a list of vip's in no time. In order to be classified VIP you need to already be a paid member of icmag in good standing, and need to at least send in a certain amount of freebies, or do your part for the website that grants you vip status by those in charge. view the site for free, Pay to become a member-to post, send in freebies/do your part become a vip, vips get percs regular paid members do not...

Free to view, pay to post, percs for vip's.

Or it can be free to view and post, but certain areas of the site are only open to paid members such as the chats, or the sections that have absolutely nothing to do with growing or herb such a the pandoras box-adult content, chill out zones-tokers lounge, and use of the personal message service.

I think doing something like this would benefit the site in a few ways.. Bring in revenue, keep out those who are not wanted... If trolls had to pay to post, or pay each time they were banned they'd just go elsewhere... Hell, temporary ban those who can't follow simple directions or play nice with others, and make them pay for the ability to post again. I know quite a few others sites that work this way with the paid memberships if you'd like to look them over and get an idea how its run hit me up in pm.

Last edited:
With the plethora of information i have acquired from lurking and reading thorugh this site, I would pay for VIP membership for sure. Thanks for keeping it going!

Latest posts

Latest posts