What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Back Ya'll!!

G

Welcome Back My Friends,
To The Show That Never Ends,
We're So Glad You Could Attend,
Come Inside... Come Inside.
Come And See The Show!

Welcome Back Indeed... great to see the place up and running once again. Hopefully, we can all get back to being a community of cannabis enthusiasts without all the drama of other folks personal trials and tribulations being broadcast across the net. Here's to moving forwards... just take a big hit and let it put a smile on your face and joy in your heart!

]

Welcome Back Everyone!
Abby :wave:

ColoraDro

i am glad to see the site back up also it would have been a shame to see all this usefull and great information be lost in a silly dispute thanks gypsy for opening the site hope evrything goes good for ya...

guineapig

Veteran
Hello GN from the guineapig!!! Now the wheek wheeking shall begin again!!!

(i'm trying to click on your link there but it said i am denied access......hmmmm)

-kind regards from guineapig :wave:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Allll Riiight Oldpink!!!!

Missed your part of the puzzle for a second!

Hello Friend!

:wave: kov

G

Gypsy you should have let me know you needed a div. lawyer. I would have givin you the best around MY EX WIFE'S He cleaned my clock TWICE...lol :badday: lol ... Great to have you all back GN, DG, OP, & the whole IC family.. :wave:

G

Gypsy !!! ure so fuckn funny...Ground Vermin...I love that... Seeds where safe,,,thats a good thing..Gypsy = The Man ....Plural of Mongrat= little bitch...fuck you Pom ,really fuck you...like gypsy said...stay away trolls. the ones who never buy from Gypsy and talk shit...Buy his seeds then talk, little kids....

G

Old pink !!!!!! yes mate....You are Here!! thank god... I love the way you put ground vermin into his rat hole..... you told him ...

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
DAMN OP....put some cloths on fer christ's sakes woulda ya??? :yoinks:

I hardly even reconized ya there, all in the buff an shit!!! :confused:

Stay SAFE my friend...
~Sportz~