What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microorganism Poster

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
picture.php

E

Eureka Springs Organics

You know you are an organic nerd if you get excited about this poster. :)

LOVE IT!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never one to be "one upped" are you? :)

I saw this coming from a mile a way.

Very cool graphic though. I love it.

You are so clever that I'm going to start getting you to do my clarvoiyance charting.

You are correct. When I saw them selling that poster, I created a free one a couple of years ago plus the links on my page are helpful.
:tiphat:

E

Eureka Springs Organics

You are so clever that I'm going to start getting you to do my clarvoiyance charting.

You are correct. When I saw them selling that poster, I created a free one a couple of years ago plus the links on my page are helpful.
:tiphat:

I hate to say it, but yours is better. :)

God damnit!:)

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Contributing information to a relevant thread is one upping? That's a very immature way of looking at sharing knowledge. This forum wouldn't get anywhere if that was the case.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Contributing information to a relevant thread is one upping? That's a very immature way of looking at sharing knowledge. This forum wouldn't get anywhere if that was the case.

Nail on the head. I am one of the most immature people you will ever meet. :)

It was a joke.

You do have a sense of humor don't you? :)

Or are those not allowed on ICMAG?

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I got one of those posters at the Max Yield Show a couple of years ago when i bought some books at the same time. Never did buy the scope however.

Team.Lift

I have heard varying judgements of Elaine Ingham, I'd like to know more...
That was ahead of my microbial time..

Also, would love to know how those "bad" reputation points started adding up for her and how if in any way it correlated to any info from within "Teaming With Microbes", as I know she had a big part in that book? Anybody?

Cannot wait to start scoping these babies.. fun times indeed. hehe

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• KlebsiellaHolmes1999paper.pdf
    220.9 KB · Views: 17
  • KlebsiellaGreenpartyApology.pdf
    76.8 KB · Views: 20
  • InghamWitness.pdf
    142.4 KB · Views: 36
  • ingham_rebuttal.pdf
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
E

Eureka Springs Organics

Microbeman, You should have a tattoo that just says, "Keeping it real."

You are forever calling some motherfuckers out. :)

Consistency. You got that. :)

h.h.

Veteran
Where would we be without Ingham? If I may steal a quote..."Anybody can be wrong about anything."
A bit of a self promoter. A little controversial. You go up against big ag and you'll be labeled "controversial" as well. I've shied away from reading too much of her material but I have read a good bit by those who have followed her. Overzealous, sometimes wrong...I've always said, if you don't fuck up, you're not working hard enough.
She deserves credit. Plain and simple.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where would we be without Ingham? If I may steal a quote..."Anybody can be wrong about anything."
A bit of a self promoter. A little controversial. You go up against big ag and you'll be labeled "controversial" as well. I've shied away from reading too much of her material but I have read a good bit by those who have followed her. Overzealous, sometimes wrong...I've always said, if you don't fuck up, you're not working hard enough.
She deserves credit. Plain and simple.

I agree and have given her lots.

C

ct guy2

If you want to talk about giving her credit. What about the fact that she sells this poster and yet it's on here for free now. Comparable to stealing music or bit torrent in my opinion. Personally I think there's better information out there regarding microbes but what Ingham has done to promote ACT in the US deserves credit (though I don't agree with her 100% either).