What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If your time was short what would you do ?

Been there, done that. 1996 was given a year to live. Sometimes you don't die. Thymic-carcinoma with clear cell tendencies. This was on top of several other life illnesses. After surgery, chemo, rad, I said enough. Told the doc I was going on vacation and did. I may be major fucked up from other issues, I shouldn't have sold my Harley's. At least not when I did. I admit to being a rarity. Hell an anomaly, but never ever quit.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I'd enjoy what time I had left with the folks who mean the most to me.

. . . and I'd probably fuck off some chores I haven't gotten to yet. :biggrin:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Familly, Kids, Traveling, Smoking all the herb I can, spending all the money, giving all my clothes, all my maetrials stuff, so I can leave this earth completly naked and high :)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Clean up my 'short list'. Then move on to any child abuser I can find. Possibly vist a local police station and see if I can recover any of my stolen property..normal stuff ;)

B

BredForMeds

never give up.. period.. my grandmother. had cancer. was given 3 months to live.. and that was over 25 years ago..shes still living.. and shes a work horse loll.. she still does her own shoveling.. and lawn at 82 years old? then my other grandmother.. had a brain hermorrage and they had us say our final good byes.. and that was back about 15 years ago.. she out lived my grandfather.. who was in perfect health till the last few months of his life..!!.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I have always wanted to scare the crap out of random people.....Kind of like the devil baby in NY. That would be a good way to go, laughing all the way.

BudToaster

Veteran
at 66, i'm in my last 30 (or so), but seeing how fast the last 30 went, yeah, time is short and i'm already doing what i'm doing until i can't do it anymore ... i've got a few projects left in me, struggling to get out.

Ickis

Veteran
Stop reading the sad threads you start. I feel for you Garhart but you are bringing me down.

To answer the question. I would make it a happy time. Positive vibes for the life I did get to live.

Latest posts

Latest posts