What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Stizo

Veteran
I'm just finishing off an HB from a pack I kopped last year. Got just the one female. Trying to keep a male going to produce some f2s. Bit cold here at the moment though so they might not make it.
The leaves have gone so purple, they're nearly black on the one I'm flowering. Medium to small buds under a 600w HPS. End of 9 weeks. May chop at end of 10. Looks done for the most part and have some Mater Kush x Skunk that are definitely done next to it so may chop all together coz space is limited.

Stizo

Veteran
You gonna release Sour Jack again KG? Like the idea of those parents. Would love to try.

Logan 4

Headbanger with 33 days of flowering

Attachments

• 20180315_002137-600x800.jpg
    20180315_002137-600x800.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180315_002228-600x800.jpg
    20180315_002228-600x800.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 34
sorry but why culling slow seedlings at that size? what if it took an extra 12hours to crack? does not mean its bad you think so^?

also why culling the twins?

Call me a ruthless culler, then.

I was originally going to OP the pack, so I got rid of slow growers and genetic mutants. No room, time, money to spend on 2(or 3?) weaklings when I had 9 strong, vigorous, resilient plants to choose from. Ended up killing the males, anyways. I've got 4 females in flower now, should be more than enough to choose a keeper considering the only 'negative' thing I've read about this strain is the difficulty in choosing a keeper.

However, based on my experience with this strain, I should definitely pick up another pack to OP with.

Karma for the win for releasing the only true "F1" hybrid on the market.

Last edited:

Logan 4

Headbanger, 40 days of flowering!

Attachments

• 20180322_215036-600x800.jpg
    20180322_215036-600x800.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180322_214605-600x800.jpg
    20180322_214605-600x800.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 45

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Here is a beautiful Headbanger pheno, day 43 of flower. Smells of limes,sour pine, straight OG fuel funky goodness! She is even bringing some hues of purple out for me! Amazing...

picture.php

The structure is also straight OG so I am very confident I have an OG leaning pheno... The buds are plentiful like rock hard scattered over sized gold balls, and I mean dense as a rock... Thank you Karma Genetics! I will be keeping this around for a while!

I had recieved 2 freebie Crumbled Lime regs back during black Friday. I am gonna soak those tonight and hope for an elite fem and an elite stud to line up beside her... Haha if I could only ever get that lucky!!

This gal = :headbange for sure!

mack 10

Veteran
Here is a beautiful Headbanger pheno, day 43 of flower. Smells of limes,sour pine, straight OG fuel funky goodness! She is even bringing some hues of purple out for me! Amazing...

View Image

The structure is also straight OG so I am very confident I have an OG leaning pheno... The buds are plentiful like rock hard scattered over sized gold balls, and I mean dense as a rock... Thank you Karma Genetics! I will be keeping this around for a while!

I had recieved 2 freebie Crumbled Lime regs back during black Friday. I am gonna soak those tonight and hope for an elite fem and an elite stud to line up beside her... Haha if I could only ever get that lucky!!

This gal = :headbange for sure!

:peacock: very nice.

MountainBudz

Beautiful Chunky Purple Nugs Of...

Beautiful Chunky Purple Nugs Of...

Headbanger #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

No special lighting, this is all natural coloring beneath HPS lights and Flash on cam... Love this one and can't wait till my Sour Dosidos x Headbanger and Strawberry Banana x Papaya x Headbanger testers arrive this week. I am SOLD on "anything" Headbanger!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Heres a couple of my bangers. The first run I got a lovely purple pheno.

And this second run some nice phat bud

Cheers:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Wow...!!!...

Wow...!!!...

Headbanger #5

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

No special lighting, this is all natural coloring beneath HPS lights and Flash on cam... Love this one and can't wait till my Sour Dosidos x Headbanger and Strawberry Banana x Papaya x Headbanger testers arrive this week. I am SOLD on "anything" Headbanger!

Just wow bro...!!!...

I’m not exaggerating when I say that that looks to be probably one of the prettiest headbangers I’ve ever seen...!!!... can u post a entire plant pic please...!!!... I’d love to see her in all her glory...

Beautiful bro...!!!...
are your testers from Karma ??? Just curious

Again, very pretty.

nickman

Veteran

Very nice banger Clarence ...!!!...

That purple tinted pheno looks a lot like the pheno mountain has in the post before yours... the second pheno looks really good too... it looks to be a more sour dominant pheno compared to your first pic...!!!... both are very nice looking though...!!!...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad looking pheno of headbanger yet...!!!...

MountainBudz

Just wow bro...!!!...

I’m not exaggerating when I say that that looks to be probably one of the prettiest headbangers I’ve ever seen...!!!... can u post a entire plant pic please...!!!... I’d love to see her in all her glory...

Beautiful bro...!!!...
are your testers from Karma ??? Just curious

Again, very pretty.

Thank you so much for the compliments nickman... She is a very beautiful pheno for sure, I know someone else has run the pheno and not sure it purpled up for him from the photos I have personally seen of it :dunno:...

I plan on getting some pics of her outside in the morning dusk to really bring out her true colors in the pics... I don't have any full plant photos but will make sure and get those as well first thing in the morning. I have 4 of them in 5 gallon containers. The Headbanger has the densest buds in the room, even denser than the Gorilla Glue.

I will try and get photos of the 2 Headbanger mommas I have as well, so glad I have mommas of this one. Definitely earned a place in the room for sure!

Yes the testers are from Karma. Well, I spoke with Karma G and he agreed to let me test them, great nice guy, Karma G is... I'm gonna have to shoot him some photos of this one, in sure he would love them. But Karma G referred me to someone for the testers and told them to send them to me.

Again, much love and respect for the compliments brother! :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Thank you so much for the compliments nickman... She is a very beautiful pheno for sure, I know someone else has run the pheno and not sure it purpled up for him from the photos I have personally seen of it :dunno:...

I plan on getting some pics of her outside in the morning dusk to really bring out her true colors in the pics... I don't have any full plant photos but will make sure and get those as well first thing in the morning. I have 4 of them in 5 gallon containers. The Headbanger has the densest buds in the room, even denser than the Original Glue.

I will try and get photos of the 2 Headbanger mommas I have as well, so glad I have mommas of this one. Definitely earned a place in the room for sure!

Yes the testers are from Karma. Well, I spoke with Karma G and he agreed to let me test them, great nice guy, Karma G is... I'm gonna have to shoot him some photos of this one, in sure he would love them. But Karma G referred me to someone for the testers and told them to send them to me.

Again, much love and respect for the compliments brother! :tiphat:

Well I’ll definetly be on the lookout for your pics tomorrow... I loved running the headbanger. Like I said to Clarence,I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad looking pheno of the banger...!!!... such a great strain.

Your a lucky guy to have the chance to test those crosses for Karma...!!!... yes, he is a great guy...!!!... very down to earth type of dude that is always willing to help out his customers in anyway he can...!!!... I haven’t spoke to him in a while. I tested his Karmdown and Josh D OG #1 x Sour D... they were both great strains but the josh d x sour D was just insane...!!!...

I had kept a clone of one of them but I ended up having to take a break from growing for a few months and lost it... sucks

I gotta give him a shout, I’d love to test some more crosses for him...

I’ll b lookin out for those pics buddy...!!!...
good day .