What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eureka Springs Organics

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eureka Springs Organics

This thread is to introduce ourselves as a new ICMAG vendor, and also to discuss any of our products. You can check out our site @ www.eurekaspringsorganics.com

Any questions about our products can be posted in this thread. We will try our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.

It's great to be here!

paint4420

From what I remember I beleive you guys are based out of colorado. I will be placing an order soon and would like to know if I can come pick it up. Glad to see you guys on here. Looks to be good prices on things I need.

E

Eureka Springs Organics

We are not doing pick up orders right now, but for some special situations we may be able to allow pick up at our warehouse. You can always PM me with specific order details. We are working on having pick-ups available for orders over $100, but it will probably be Spring before we are able to fully implement it.

JohnQQ

Holy new amendment source batman!

I was just about to go to amazon and order some worms for vermicomposting; I'd much rather the money go to you guys. I hope you have a tremendously profitable and successful venture here!

E

Eureka Springs Organics

We are working on stocking more amendments. Right now we have 52 different amendments in stock, but are going to be adding more.

If there is ever something you don't see that you want let us know so that we can start stocking it.

Skip

Veteran
Eureka Springs Organics is now the official sponsor of the Organic Soil Forum, so check them out! :)

E

Eureka Springs Organics

Just ordered 2 bags of oyster shell flour from them. Great prices, they definitely beat a lot of other sites prices.

You should be getting your order in a couple of days. If you have any questions, or need anything at all let us know. Thanks for the business!!!!

Lacroix

Hey Eureka I can't wait to get my tea kits and brewer. Did the ballasts arrive yet? I'm using your veg, protect and flower kits... I have a question about starting. Seeds are germinating now in soil. Once sprouted when should I start using tea to feed and how much tea do I use and when?

Once plants start begging I'm transplanting to 4, 10 gallon planters. Should I drench soil with chlorine fee water before I transplant then how do I feed through veg cycle?

E

Eureka Springs Organics

You can use the standard compost tea kits once per week in veg. You can also use the SPG tea kits once per week through the entire life of the plant.

The ballasts are suppose to be here tomorrow. I worked on your order yesterday, so now I am just waiting on the ballasts.

Lacroix

Awesome any chance you can use some form of expedited shipping. Nothing too pricey. I can paypal you the difference. Thnx

Lacroix

Germination to transplant???

Germination to transplant???

I'm germinating and starting seeds in one gallon smart pots in light warrior. I'm going to transplant into 10 gallon smart pots with a fox farm three soil mixture including pearlite and dolmite lime.

Should I saturate the soil in the big pots before I transplant or

E

Eureka Springs Organics

I'm germinating and starting seeds in one gallon smart pots in light warrior. I'm going to transplant into 10 gallon smart pots with a fox farm three soil mixture including pearlite and dolmite lime.

Should I saturate the soil in the big pots before I transplant or

I like to transplant, and then water them in. If you have yucca, it is great to water in transplants with. Either the powder, or the liquid concentrate. I will check out the shipping options tomorrow, and let you know what we can do.

Westchef

Very nice offerings..I was looking at your tea mixes prior to finding you here. Has any one done a grow with your build your own soil kits? Super enough to go water only? I'm not sure how new your company is.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.