What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POST YOUR PICS OF CFL GROWN BUD !!!!!!!!

Ollie

Veteran
162 wAtts t5ho and spiral cfl mixed. ratio 3:1 of 2700k / 6500 k. This is 49 days since I've flipped. Fed almost everyday. Last fed 940ppm. She's not that fat but frosty. lots of popcorn sites. Female seeds so easy website says 60 day flowering time. What you guys think ?
Is it "Speed Bud" from female seeds?

I have grown them out two times and have yet to find a finished one before 70-80 days.

Nade420xOG

lastofthecandy.jpg

candyland.jpg

candyland2.jpg
This was my last grow. Candyland from kingklone/blue seeds. Very nice. I had to chop early because of the damn lights being so close. I also didn't have an exhaust set up. She was my best yet.

Used a little micro cab with around 177w cfl. Mix spirals and t5ho. Also mixed spectrum. Man to bad I just finished the last fuxkin bowl.

Sucks for me. All my new ones are just barely getting to 4-5 full leaf internodes.

al70

Veteran
View attachment 322371

View attachment 322372

View attachment 322373
This was my last grow. Candyland from kingklone/blue seeds. Very nice. I had to chop early because of the damn lights being so close. I also didn't have an exhaust set up. She was my best yet.

Used a little micro cab with around 177w cfl. Mix spirals and t5ho. Also mixed spectrum. Man to bad I just finished the last fuxkin bowl.

Sucks for me. All my new ones are just barely getting to 4-5 full leaf internodes.
might not be a bad thing running out, those new ones are gonna get a lot of attention now, goodluck

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's some testers I ran for OJD. Not full on CFL, a couple t5's and an LED for the center plant. But the other 5 only got fluorescent light.
picture.php

picture.php

Harvested just under 6 ounces from that run.

waveguide

Veteran
soz, jus pics outta my ablums

(and the forum is buggin, keeps telling me there are six images when there are only five links)

there's 35-40w of leds in bloom as well, 3 cfl sockets, usually ww 42/46/56/65?w sizes, also use a reptiglo uv-b when i remember to :) say 130w of ww cfls.. probably less due to age of bulbs..

chamber is small and poor air flow, but we keep going.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

waveguide

Veteran
well let's try and post, sorry for the mess... hybrids of various stuff.. sour lemon og, power flower, fs c99, ace mix something.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
(and the forum is buggin, keeps telling me there are six images when there are only five links)
[/URL]

Emoticons count as images too, so if you are adding a smiley or a thumbs up, that's another image to your count. Took me awhile to figure that one out. :tiphat:

Reefermadnessss

300W CFL Cabinet 32dX60wx42h no buds yet as I just started into flowering at 50 days today, ended up with two males (in the picture of four in the cabinet they are from L-R Female/male/female/male) In the pics of two plants the two on the left are girls the two on the right are boys. They have all been separated now and just the two ladies remain in the cabinet.

Latest posts

Latest posts