What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

invocation

Welcome to the Organic Eye Candy thread for bud shots. I personally love showing off my ROLS ladies.

*The only rules are that you post the strain name and keep the on the ROLS no till subject.

Kicking it off with OG Raskals Fire Alien Strawberry

20130325111357.jpg

Last edited:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
H2O-nly

H2O-nly

SFV OG x SOUR DIESEL
picture.php

picture.php

KEN's FATHER x ALPHA DIESEL

picture.php

picture.php

SVF OG x CHEMDOG

picture.php

invocation

Hell yeah W89, looks like a killer combo!!! Figured we could keep the other thread clean and blast this one with pics of our buds :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I had to remove my Pic addition. I dont use any recyled soil ...

Last edited:

Neo 420

Veteran
Water and tea's ROLS Style Only....

GSC No Till

HINDU SKUNK (I believe a mislabel) Recycled Soil

NEVILLES WRECK No Till

NEVILLES WRECK No Till

GSC No Till

W89

Veteran
Powerplant x Lavender
picture.php

Skunk1 x Afghani (Cheese)
picture.php

picture.php

Northern Lights x Belladonna
picture.php

picture.php

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Quite possibly some of the worlds best smoke here in this thread. Perhaps a new type of cannabis cup for ROLS entries is in order to make a better organic based assessment of a type before the hype.

Needless to say Recyled Organic Living Soil no ph'ing,water only except for a few Coot's barley seed enzymes teas and a couple ACT's.

Blue Orca x NL#5/Neville's Haze

picture.php

Neo 420

Veteran
Quite possibly some of the worlds best smoke here in this thread. Perhaps a new type of cannabis cup for ROLS entries is in order to make a better organic based assessment of a type before the hype.

Needless to say Recyled Organic Living Soil no ph'ing,water only except for a few Coot's barley seed enzymes teas and a couple ACT's.

Blue Orca x NL#5/Neville's Haze

View Image

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. But I'll get you tomorrow :)[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now that some one put what that means my pics had to be removed .. How many other pics where posted that where not grown in recycled soil. Im 100% Organic but I dont use 100% recycled soil I amend for ea new grow.

vapor

Veteran
Angola red grown in soil i have been reusing for 5 years organics...
The last one is some haze and such same deal organic amendments and teas, same soil 5 years and running/////.....

Attachments

• ar12.jpg
    ar12.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 29
  • ar13.jpg
    ar13.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 30
  • hazes.jpg
    hazes.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Latest posts