What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whatever happened to Skunk #2 & Skunk#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilli

Hi

This has probably been asked a million times but I've had a quick search and can't find the answer.

I remember seeing seeds back in the 90's listed as Skunk #2 & Skunk #3 (in fact I think I have some old seeds catalogues that list them) - does anyone have any info on these strains and were they bred originally by Sam?

Cheers

Chilli

Chilli

I have managed to find some info on Skunk #2 from 1981 (from High Times, I think) and the Skunk #3 from an old Sunlight Systems Catalogue from the early 90's (they used to sell repackaged Sensi Seeds, so maybe Sk#3 is an old Sensi strain).

Attachments

• seedcatalog_1981.jpg
    seedcatalog_1981.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Skunk3.JPG
    Skunk3.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 33
V

vonforne

Skunk #2 moved to Thailand and now has a fruit stand on Paytaya beach with his wifes family.

Skunk #3 went searching for Skunk #4 and has never been heard of again.

bigbag

Veteran
i have some Sk#3 genetics within some F2's of Reefermans Double Skunk ( BC Purple Skunk x Sk#3 via SamS ). believe Sk#2 became skunk redhair ?

searching for roadkill?

searching for roadkill?

ive been told to search these

kiwi seeds = kiwi skunk
pyramid seeds = tutankhamon
secret valley = top dollar
devils harvest = shoreline
jordan of the islands = northern bc skunk
soma = big kahuna
reeferman = ultimate outdoor , double skunk
barneys farm = kerala gold
john sinclair = skunk
nirvana = aurora
mr nice = shit, shark shock
paradise = acid

cannacopia = a rks x deep chunk cross
cannaventure = rks project underway
bodhi = rks project underway
rezivoir = basic d,..... rks project stalled?

rumors of strains called trinity... kgb( killer green bud)
rumors of a clone only called death star (not a rumor. ohio, oreagon, cali)( sour d x sensi star)
rumors of the roadkill smell being a tijikistan landrace strain.... (north of afganistan)

rumors

if you know something speak up!​

Last edited:

medman225

to bad rez didnt get to release his rks.... he was so close too... i mean shit i think betas even went out, so some clones might be floating around(but seems like its gonna b harder to get that a cut of cookies considering how few really tested Rezs RKS line).
iv grown out skunk red hair... and it was nothing to write home about, but shantis shit, while not really my true fortay, is truly a gem.

M

MummyCat

I'd love to play with those other old skunks, #5 I think was a creeper if I'm not mistaken. Want.

supermanlives

Veteran
i still have sk1 crosses. they are getting old and low germ rates. need to make more seeds when i get the room. i made 8 crosses.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

yeah skunk#3 x A2 is around in seed. Just gotta look around the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts