What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream buds

ThcInfused

heres some of SWIM's nuggets

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
nice looking herbage

I just picked some up the other day. It was played out pretty hard around here for a few years, it had been a year or more so I got some. It is really good. Reeks and tastes of fresh blueberries.

ThcInfused

nice looking herbage

I just picked some up the other day. It was played out pretty hard around here for a few years, it had been a year or more so I got some. It is really good. Reeks and tastes of fresh blueberries.

exact same story here mate :tiphat:

B

Bag

need more blue dream pics and reports ! i liked it the bd that i puffed, liked it alot.

C

corygreen

I know a dispensery in colorado that has a blue dream that smells like a very loud blueberry slight hazyness and last a good 3 to four hours and tested 23% thc I'm trying hard to get a cut of it because it takes away my pain and makes me get up and do stuff... I perfer real blue dream over alot of different plants especially over kush I originally from the east coast so we love our sativas and the reason I no it's 23% because they got it tested because they no I'm very picky when it comes to my meds and I kept coming back for it so one of the guys said you always picking up our blue dream over the super silver haze and super lemon made us test it to see were it stands and it's happens to be the highest thc blue dream in colorado so now they sort of monitor what I go back for lol

C

corygreen

I would like to get a clone of that special colorado blue dream cut and hit with a special cali con blue dream haze that smells like cherry star burst cross to vanilluna and see if I can bring new light to blue dream just a idea waiting for the day I get a clone and a place to grow it...

C

corygreen

Did I mention the special cali con blue dream haze that smells like cherry star burst cross to vanilluna is already in seed form just waiting for the right time to so her beauty...

C

corygreen

blue dream haze is a S1 of the santa cruz cut so hit with vanilluna pollen it should give interesting results but i was thinking about hit another blue dream haze with it then I remember all the stuff I read about hermis so I believe that colorado blue dream cut would help me make a more stabilized true breeding plant just an thought for now lol