What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....New Record!!

r_Blunt said:
I have to agree. I've been here for just a couple of days, but already I know that this will be one of the few forums that I'll keep visiting for a long time ahead. I will be glad if someday I could help other people. For now I'll keep on reading and sometimes asking... and sometimes just browsing the nice bud pics while stoned, heheh.

it's important to "share the love" . . . each generation of growers teaching their hard earned knowledge to the next . . .

we learned some of our skills from a dude named "the surfin yogi" back in the day . . . he only made us promise in return that we'd also teach the skill to another generation in due time . . .

the more we learn the more we grow . . . as if we are learning as we are growing . . . then we are growing too!

G

High Flintstoners,

back in the day . . . he only made us promise in return that we'd also teach the skill to another generation in due time . . .

the more we learn the more we grow . . .

and that's what it is all about ---- share the love !

peace,
Master Thai *-)

G

we are one...share with all knowledge for it is all ours just drop the y...peace to all and may all your buds be white lol