What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FLORIDA CRIPPY??

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey yall im a west coast head have absolutely no idea about the CRIP. was listening to tony touch radio and method man was talking about it. heard of it a few times...apparently growers run huge ass plants with only like 1 plant per 1k bulb...it comes out dark, stringy....sounds like some weird shit! there was a huge thread called THE BLACK a while back but no pics!!

i wanna see some pics....real interested in seeing good pics of east coast buds like CRIP....PIFF.....i wanna see what yall are messing with out there.

G

Graham Purwatt

hey bro,crippy is pretty much a general term used to refer to any "kind" bud around here. everything without seeds that'll tear you up in a few hits is crippy.i remember hearing one time that you take a hydro plant and cut the rootball,plant it in soil and voila,crippy.funny the bs you hear if you listen.also the blacks thread i believe was called black haze aka tha blacks by a guy called redeye.hope that helps

toasted1

:yeahthats
most ppl on the east specialy in fl could give a fuk what strain the erb is they just wanna know if its dank :D
u could tell the first person u give it to what it is by the 3rd person it gets to its just crippy :laughing:
4 types of weed
crip
mids
regs
dirt

stay safe
:smokey:

FLORIDA CRIPPY??

It's just a general term like stated but when you mention it to the fl peeps they will tell you it's the Black Haze.. Everyone n there mothers started calling everything without seeds, crippy..

The black is top notch.. Just needs to be done right:tiphat:

FLORIDA CRIPPY??

MoneyMike got some shots of the Black you can prolly peep em in his albums:joint:

I know she made her way to the west as well but not many ppl willing to cash crop a 90+ dayer.. If you have the right black and some big pots you'll have no issue smashing the 2 per mark... A Greenthumb is needed as well:laughing:

Nothing like a proper haze..
:tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
ahh i see so the black haze is what im interested in. and everything gets called crippy just like premo crops get called beasters and anything remotely dense and frosty gets called kush...

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
I had some Mango crip when i was in Fort lauderdale shit was banging best shit FL has to offer

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Cripi is originally Colombian, as in "creepy" because some of the earliest versions were pretty Hazey, grown in greenhouses, the one I saw pictures of was on quite a steep hill. Commercial product that generally uses a variety of Dutch etc. genetics not the Punto Rojo, Mangobiche/Corinthian, or Santa Marta that Colombia is famous for. A Colombian friend here knows a Greenhouse owner back home, gets offered it free all the time, but does not like it and smokes PR or Mangobiche instead.

This makes it's way up the coast to Costa Rica and other countries and also it seems the USA. Now it seems to be becoming the generic term for a certain quality of weed, no matter where it is from. It is expensive even in Colombia, $700/k.g. IIRC, when Punto Rojo is only about $100 or $200.

crip a slang for dro.where i from there is crip or regs.dats it.dis mids shit started in the atl and made its way to north fl.then evry where else.white widow and ak is king,and kush and disel is what we like to call exotic.peace

FLORIDA CRIPPY??

ahh i see so the black haze is what im interested in. and everything gets called crippy just like premo crops get called beasters and anything remotely dense and frosty gets called kush...

If you had some proper Black.. I'm sure that's what your interested:joint:

I haven't touched the black in a good while, but the wait is defitnitely worth it if you got her:tiphat:

Motta-Tokka

I had some purple stuff from my uncle when I was living in FL. Holy crap that stuff sam DREAMY!! Like a dream but awake! I have never experienced something like that since.

Could also be that my tolerance was 0 back then when I was not smoking at all.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, i have florida friends, crippy is their word for headies... its the high grades. not a specific strain.
i do have this strain mcfly, from florida. its sour queen x c99, smells like pineapples and cantalope. shits bomb. it yields too!!!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I've heard people down in florida call buds "crippy" or "creepy" (imagine someone who doesn't speak English well trying to say it) and it's Haze, A lot of that NYC haze/piff/church/etc etc. if not all of it is grown down in big house operations in Florida. I believe it's a big Cuban/Dominican community that runs the market, the batches may look different but that taste and smell is always the same.

OsWiZzLe

back in the 90's alot of dank in Cali was called just Crip or Cript.....just a slang word for Bomb herb.....nothing more ...nothing less...anyone remember during the same era Kevorkian?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did I hear Sweet Tooth? :bigeye: Well then in that case I want some crippy! :woohoo:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i would def consider sweettooth crip.
hey soft it took ya a whole 3 min before u replied to the word sweettooth ur slippin u used to be faster. lol do ya have a button on ur keybord that says sweettooth so ya dont have to type the whole word out. lol just havin some fun with ya..lol sweettooth is killa.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
back in the 90's alot of dank in Cali was called just Crip or Cript.....just a slang word for Bomb herb.....nothing more ...nothing less...anyone remember during the same era Kevorkian?

well here in the bay area people called shit KRYPT short for kryptonite....but florida is CRIPPY so a little different.

i still wanna see some pics...or try it. its one of the few kinds of bud i have never tried...that and a good real deal PIFF mango haze....ive smoked plenty of jack herrer, super silver, etc....but havent had my socks knocked off yet..

well here in the bay area people called shit KRYPT short for kryptonite....but florida is CRIPPY so a little different.

i still wanna see some pics...or try it. its one of the few kinds of bud i have never tried...that and a good real deal PIFF mango haze....ive smoked plenty of jack herrer, super silver, etc....but havent had my socks knocked off yet..
yea but crip,crip knot,kryp-tonite(wich is a slan started by are alt neighbors.)and cripy is all indoor.outdoor is that fire or regs depends.peace and a peaceful harvest:tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran

Yes, I remember a "Dr Kevorkians" strain, seem to remember it being called something like "Slow Creeping Death" and him being a Euthanasia activist ? No idea who was behind it or what became of it, think it might have been linked to the KGB/CIA in Amsterdam, it was around that time.

Latest posts

Latest posts