What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple haze

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Normally Id just post these in my dried budshotz, but this one deserves its own dry pic thread, you can check out the flower shotz in the flower section...
Purple Haze: Purple Bastard X G13 Haze
Flower Time: 9 weeks
Yield: Med-heavy
This cross was created by OJD and is some dope!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This plant will be growing in my garden for a LONG time.... Hope yall like her, peace!:smokey:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice MO i love the coloring, a job well done

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its a g13 HaZE... crossed with a purple bastard. Its got some haze traits, as far as smell and high go...

BlueMonk

I was skeptical when I saw the name in the thread title and expected little.

I was wrong. Very impressive shots Get Mo. Great looking buds. Congrats.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I snagged his Plat. Amnesia and his SSSG...have obviously had his "Gangsta Haze"....but the PB x G13/haze...that was one I really wanted to jump on...I felt there was something special there...but, I didn't like the "purple haze" name, when essentially, that is taken by history already...lol...so I didn't jump on them....lol...your pics confirm that I SHOULD HAVE!!!! How were the rest of the phenos????

dank.Frank

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
simply killer pics bro

so frosty and tasty looking

you put on 1 hell of a show with this

also just to add i changed the name to purple b haze the last release i did as to not confuse it with the real purple haze

expect more of these down the line for anyone interested and there might be a pack or 2 to relist im waiting old pink to send me a stock list

again great job get mo

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
was looking through my stash and got one more of these beans, thinking bout popping it...

soopy

Veteran
Hell yeah GM! Looks like some dank for sure, props on the mad frosty nuggs!

Respect good sir...

Latest posts

Latest posts