What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A BIG welcome to any NEW members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Since the dawn of this new year....icmag.com has seen an increase of around 40% activity on the site.....I would like to thank all the new and old posters for their efforts in helping to educate/amuse/enlighten/amaze.... the growing (and ever-growing)...growing community....A BIG ICM WELCOME to all the new members....

sero!

here a new member, part of that 40% i guess :laughing:... Thank you guys for this great place, and for the welcome!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Gypsy and all the IC workers and members for making IC what is is today my favourite most informative and respected web site in the world..I have learnt so much from this wonderful place and its members and i continue to learn new things every time i log on...

Thanks and :respect:..Benji...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to Gypsy,oldpink,skip and all the others that make this an informative and entertaining place, Also thanks to all the seed breeders and donaters, without them we wouldn't be here sharing our beloved plants and pics:respect:

CannMan

thanks gypsy. being new but visiting many other grow sites i can say you guys have the best thing going. the amount of information is staggering. thanks to everyone here that takes their time to make this a wonderful place.

peace

D

Diamonddss

thanks! im learning quickly. Ive found this site to be great for getting answers without bashing.

minttu

I'd like to in turn thank ICMag and all the users for so great a community! What a warm feeling there is! And the information is just overwhelming. I'm happy I found you, and mostly abandoned the rest.

CoonLover

Not the best gif, but its the best 'welcome" in ASL i could find

Not the best gif, but its the best 'welcome" in ASL i could find

xwelcome.gif

Glad to have the old and new peeps aboard
Plenty of room, just pull yourself some steel or a lap(top)

all_aboard.jpg

Sweetbush

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you for such a great site and learning resource, and a big thanks to BurnOne for his organics for beginners, it has been like my bible for my new adventure. Take care

SB

D

deathtosoapbar

Since the dawn of this new year....icmag.com has seen an increase of around 40% activity on the site.....I would like to thank all the new and old posters for their efforts in helping to educate/amuse/enlighten/amaze.... the growing (and ever-growing)...growing community....and WELCOME all the new members....

hey gypsy you sure you dont want to make the strain "EL PRESIDENTE"!:biglaugh:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
welcome to every 1 who is new
thankyou gypsy and rest of the staff for such a wonderful second home for me

Rouge

Thanks Gypsy and all IC members for welcoming us newbs. Hey Gypsy, you ever think about guaranteed delivery by selling insurance? I mean, if what I want cost $50, I'm willing to pay $5 more or a reasonable amount more, if you re-ship when an order is lost. More bucks for you, and a happier customer I'll be.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thanks Gypsy and all IC members for welcoming us newbs. Hey Gypsy, you ever think about guaranteed delivery by selling insurance? I mean, if what I want cost $50, I'm willing to pay $5 more or a reasonable amount more, if you re-ship when an order is lost. More bucks for you, and a happier customer I'll be.

Problem is with that idea is that we may get alot more people claiming that they did'nt receive their order, when they actually have done.... then expecting us to re-send.......For a couple of years we had this re-send policy that was constantly abused......since we have stopped the re-send policy we noticed that there were alot less customers complaining that their order never made it.......99+% of the time orders make it just fine......

E

EllieGrows

Thanks so much for maintaining a wonderful resource for the community.

B

b-laze

if all the lurkers would join too.... i was just looking at the bottom of the frontpage;; 1187 online (453 members and 734 guests)

Status
Not open for further replies.