What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Dane....A Winner??

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Getting ready:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy
P :smoke:

Nik Dynosaur

simply amazing. In the very near future i'll be growing this outside. Most likely this summer. I'm very excited to see this i have a lot to look forward to.

RooR HeaD

Wow man u roll a perfect joint every time simpley grat jointS how much u put in each you think. and please let come over and trim your buds lol im going nuts seeing all those leaves on bud i trim every strain i get no matter what.

Puffster

beautiful outdoor buds, Im really impressed with what you guys achieve down in Denmark, Im at 60deg N myself so I need perhaps even earlier strains than you fellow scandinavians, on average when would you say your Royal Danes finish for you, and is this considered one of the better\earlier danish strain, compared to for example typhoon, lolland, early dane, leb27 and danish passion?

I really love the danish outdoor strains and It may look like they are the next big thing on the cannabis outdoor scene...from being virtually unknown only a few years ago they are both available and widely spoken about nowadays, I know that they are followed by huge interest from both Norway, Sweden and Finland atleast, even the Icelandic people are taking on the elements now:)

well anyway, Im stoned....rant over :)

congratulations on a plentiful and beautiful harvest was what I meant to say Paddi hehe
cheers from 60n!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehehehe i know that , i spent 3 months cutting this year:D never again!!!!!!

I also wanna buy a vaporizer cuz without it i cannot quit tobacco

trim em while they are on the plant still, or do arjan's trim

THC123

Veteran
No thanks , it is wayyyy too cold outside , ii just cut the branches off put them in a bucket of water and then trim them.:laughing:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
RooR HeaD, there is about 1 g bud in every joint :smoke:

Puffster, yes, u gotta grow our great outdoor strains :smile:
I have grown Royal Dane a couple of times. The latest finishing was early october.
I believe that some phenos are kind of autoflowering, I call it semiautoflowering!
I have also harvested RD in the first half of september.

P

L

Lilly456

I bought several packs of Royal Dane crosses in the 4/20 auction for some outdoor this year.Now I'm even happier than when I bought them they look great.If they can make it in Denmark they can make it where I live sourrounded by the sea.Thanks for putting up the thread, I'm sure I'm not the only one who bought those crosses and they'll be happy as well I imagine.Best of luck for 4/20, Chaco.:joint::joint:

RooR HeaD

Good luck paddi u got my vote if i was their off looks alone that purple pheno pieace is insane looking wow. but i wish u the best of luck at the cup and hey smoke one for me.

whats your favorite coffe shop out their? im all about greay area and abraxis u def got to try some marchin mean green!

I would be really happy to try this strain in the big outdoors :) found those beans in zenseeds, but seems to be out of stock? Could anyone offer any other vendor or source?

Latest posts

Latest posts