What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Dane....A Winner??

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Meet her at the -09 ICM-Cup:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P

1000ARMSofKALI

looks amazing:yes: royal dane is very sexy lady, keep it on!

peace

RooR HeaD

patti its easy to say u know what your doing i just have to ask why do u leave so many leaves on the dryed bud. ive notied on both your new threads they both have alot of leaves is that just your style or a reason for that im all about no leaves on my buds im trim everything i get and anything i hate the taste of leaves as well but dont mind throwing a bunch of leaves in a huge joint for 420 i use to save all my leaves but once i got bongs that stoped.

THC123

Veteran
well i have been wondering the same thing , maybe they remove the leaves just before smoking??? what is underneath those leaves shines and sparkles though.

THC123

Veteran
What is this strains lineage Esbe?

Looks potent and seems interesting for here in Belgium outdoors.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks bros
Yes esbe, could be really fun :joint:

RooR HeaD said:
i just have to ask why do u leave so many leaves on the dryed bud. ive notied on both your new threads they both have alot of leaves is that just your style or a reason for that im all about no leaves on my buds im trim everything i get and anything i hate the taste of leaves as well but dont mind throwing a bunch of leaves in a huge joint for 420 i use to save all my leaves but once i got bongs that stoped.

I´ll try to explain.
Could be there is more than one explanations...hehe

- I´m lazy....

- The amount of buds to be trimmed before drying are too huge. ....

But I think the mainreason is:

-A few years before I started growing/smoking weed, I started smoking tobacco (I wish I had not started the tobacco-thing).
I prefered to smoke tobacco in a pipe like the one in my avatar.
So when I started smoking hash/buds i blended with "roasted" tobacco.
Well, I started to let small leaves take the tobaccos place in my pipe.
Now I´ve quitted tobacco totally, but I still smoke buds in my pipe. And the small leaves is part of that.
And I must admit I enjoys the smokingthing - to fill my lungs with smoke. Feel the taste in my throat...The small leaves covered with trics extends my smoke....

Well, In the near future I´ll buy a Vulcano. And that will change my smokinghabbits I guess.

I´ll start trimming closer.....

But untill then.....here´s the Royal Dane I stuffed in my pipe:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy
P

THC123

Veteran
- The amount of buds to be trimmed before drying are too huge. ....

Hehehehe i know that , i spent 3 months cutting this year:D never again!!!!!!

I also wanna buy a vaporizer cuz without it i cannot quit tobacco

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
THC123 said:
Hehehehe i know that , i spent 3 months cutting this year never again!!!!!!
I really admire pics of your closely trimmed outdoorgirls...hehe
To me it seem that most indoorgrowers trim close....and a few outdoorgrowers...

P

THC123

Veteran
Hehehe ty , so i think u , as an outdoor grower can understand that i am quitting greenhouse/outdoor growing on that scale:D

Just 1-2 girls outside will do and for the rest ONE indoor tent with 600Watt

I just don't have the time to do it anymore , maybe later in my life i will pick up filling my greenhouse with strains.

next year only tomatoes , paprika's and other vegetables in the greenhouse and maybe a square meter of Lowryder 2:D

This years' harvest will last me 2 years minimum

Most people say i am crazy for cutting so much on outdoor buds. I mean even people who sell their weed don't trim it like that:D

But i just like to have buds that remind me of the days when i still went to a coffeeshop , i am just used to trimmed buds , i also cut them so well because sometimes if u cuit them really good u can discover spots with mold that u didn't see before.

Mold is enemy number one!!!(then mildew and spider mites)

Greetz

keke.nz

jeez would i luv to have some of that! looks amazing dude keep it up.

i have also wondered why you(and a few others ive seen) keep a bit of leaf on it has all been answered! haha keep it up bro.

keke

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks bros

In -08 I also had a purple Royal Dane pheno
Slightly less potensi compared to the green RD, but very beautiful:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy, I really did :smoke:
P

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Omg!!!! Looks like candy paddi........looking forward seeing it on ic-cup ´09 (with you and the boys)

keep them pics coming!!!

tom