What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey

Buddy brought me a zip last year. Shit was straight couch kron but I gotta admit I was alil pissed due to the seeds +10. He offered me 10 bux for the seeds and I was like yeah okay....lol.
Fast forward, I must agree by day 18 she is letting you kno her name. I wonder if I should let my dude know , "yep custy no longer coulda had a partner son, peaceout" I'm looking to make her my man girl and blow her tha fuck out, hunting for nannerz!

jo blow

wow, looks like butter. wondering what that taste like.....
first time in here. nice site.
my harvest will be ready to cut in a few days. can't wait.

Dakine

Veteran
trust me it was.. Gonna be postin up some new pics of some Purple Widow plants. Very Soon,

Dankwolf

Afgooey outdoor

Afgooey outdoor

Plant got mites bad in july but its trucking along considering . shiny by 2nd week of flowering save a cut will have to try it out under a hps . cant wait live this strain so far .
picture.php

View image in gallery

Dankwolf

Smell is a fruity with a little meat smell if that makes sense but hard to describe at moment cant relly place the smells yet . it is in ss#4 soilless amended 30% worm castings 20% peralite 1 tbs per gallon omri lime 2 tbs per gallon seweed from down to earth 2tbs per gallon high n &k bat poo from down to earth 2 tbs per gallon high p bat poo from down to earth and watered as needed with earth juice grow, bloom, catalyst , hi brix molasses. Could have done alot better if i had any idea of its worth . fast in veg with fat indy leafs then in flower it goes almost pue sat i dont get it . luckly i was able to get a cutting or two to select a monther.

Dankwolf

Also a bit of hash smell . but like i said hard to place the smell right now . it is vary strong smelling juat hard to place

Dakine

Veteran
Haha that meat smell yah! But it's not a rotten meat smell right? It's a light musky kinda meat smell.

So you got a couple different cuttings from different mothers? Or did you just take a couple cuttings from that mother plant ya got? How long you gonna let her go for before chop?

Dankwolf

Musty meat would best explain it not real sttong but def there. I got Two out of 12 clones that i took off it last min (it had just started showing pre flowers). I am vary happy i was able to secure a cut of it for a mother . i plan to let it go till i would guess late oct early nov its in a glass green house so it should work out . cant wait to run it indoor i am guessing it is a 60 70 day strain ? What do you think ?

slipdefeu

Gooey mom clone, a week since he's left the root dome, 24/24 light :

:tiphat:

Attachments

• P1010251.jpg
    P1010251.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 45
  • P1010250.jpg
    P1010250.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 41

Dakine

Veteran
Damn Dank, even with the issues you had it still looks like some Bombay! I would say to let her go as long as she needs to be honest. Just make sure your checking the trichomes every other day once u start to see about 20-30% of them Milky. Unless you want them amber

Dankwolf

Damn Dank, even with the issues you had it still looks like some Bombay! I would say to let her go as long as she needs to be honest. Just make sure your checking the trichomes every other day once u start to see about 20-30% of them Milky. Unless you want them amber

I am going to push it to the limit . still no amber yet . could easily pass for indoor . i will do it up proper next year out door . i also plan to do a indoor run as well in the coming months . she is starting to smell of rotting fruit / skunk /musty . defenitly a winner .

Dankwolf

This strain has so many terpings going on at differnt stages at times i even got wifts of mint/pine and many other smells . i need to find a good male to cross her with . i know jd short has some afgoo in his curent breeding . bet he has a good afgoo male lol . maybe i am just dreaming ether way she needs to get knocked up. She can stack some nodes for nice colas too. Hers a pic before reveg.

Latest posts

Latest posts