What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Virginia Nuggs

cky104

This is another unknown strain. very frosty; heady high

This is some trainwreck. taste a little spicy. shit wrecks you

RooR HeaD

dam thats pricey shit looks nice but i dont know about paying 60 dollors for it! 50 max if that you should grow your own and you could blow kids out the market if thats what they are selling 8ths for. you should buy a oz sell some then youll get a free quatro or more!

cky104

ya, a little expensive but gets the job done. i normally sell oz and get quizes for free, but its of mids so nothing to special.

0h-gn00h

the first headies look a little too familiar... and from what you describe them as tasting and smelling like i wouldn't be suprised if i'm thinking of the same exact thing :) somewhat like honeysickle amirite?

southeast us by any chance?

Last edited:
RooR HeaD said:
dam thats pricey shit looks nice but i dont know about paying 60 dollors for it! 50 max if that you should grow your own and you could blow kids out the market if thats what they are selling 8ths for. you should buy a oz sell some then youll get a free quatro or more!

Lol i think so to,but then agian where I live now that whould go for 125-150 8th no joke.Beasters go for 50-75 8th.No named shit here that I know of.Glad i grow,anway I have no buds for now.I got a 8th from a friend of a friend andi payed 35 dollars for this.(I will just wait for crop to cure for a couple more weeks before I smoke :fsu:

2.8 grams by they way :cuss:

J-uana

cky104

0h-gn00h said:
the first headies look a little too familiar... and from what you describe them as tasting and smelling like i wouldn't be suprised if i'm thinking of the same exact thing :) somewhat like honeysickle amirite?

southeast us by any chance?

yes it does (it did) taste like honeysickle. really heavy indica high that would just knock you right out.

RooR HeaD

Damm dead zombies no offense but you were better off waiting for your crop to grow i think i saw somme beaners in their lol! yea man you should sale dank were you live if thats the case 120 a 8th i wouldnt even smoke weed if that was the case.

your so right just grow your own!

cky104

here are some recent nugs i picked up the other day.
unknown strain. i havent smoked any of it yet

orange kush. knocks you the fuck out. the taste is just wonderful

both $60 a slice

RooR HeaD

The unknown looks pretty nice man how she toke, to bad you dont know the strain and the orange kush looks like its a strain that needs to be cracked open to truely understand it! but yo man you should tell your dude that he needs to start selling weed for the right price 60 a 8th is almost medical cali prices. can you pick up a oz for a decent price you should do that man sell 6 slices get a quater for 50!
Medical White Ryno i got from a buddy with a med card and paid 60 bucks for 4.2 grams! so you should get at least 4gs for 60

Last edited:

cky104

nice, that white rhino looks dank. the unknown strain smokes great, the taste is wonderful. its way better than the kush. the kush is also a bad batch. my guy had the good batch of it and looked fucking beautiful. and the cool thing is is that my mids dude got the unknown strain, so i get to sell that which equals FREE dank bud if im lucky.
ps, since your roor head, just thought id let you know that i have a roor too. there the best

RooR HeaD

Nice CKY i just ordered another roor recently THe North London Hippy Deluxe and i can not wait to get my hands on it ill post pics very soon! yea man i like how the unknown looks thats messed up that your dude wouldnt hook u up with the good batch overall man you should jsut say the hell with it and start growing your own its worth the time and effort! but its also a risk but a risk worth takeing if yuou want better weed and FREE weed! any who have a good one and by the way what kind of roor do you have!

cky104

o word, ya i have a 18 inch, 3 mil green label w/ash catch. ill post some pics of it soon. i would grow my own, i just dont have a good place to. cant wait to see the hippy deluxe!

yeah those Rhino nuggets look primo. I've been through 2 packs of beans and have yet to find a keeper mom that I'm happy with. IMHO the purp phenos aren't anything to write home about, and they pop up quite often (NIRVANA). I'd love to catch something that put out some tight indica nuggets, as most of my phenos have been much more on the sativa side.

As for the local scene, some Alaskan Thunderfuck just came into town as of yesterday. Real light green nuggets, little leafy but dried and cured perfectly. much more of an indica than she looks (tight, but very light nuggets). Extreme overtone of putrid fruit and dead animal, but sweet and spicy tasting. Very impressive.

Some OoWee Gooey (local strain) has been showing face a whole lot, kind of scentless (very faint undertones of that funky/hashy smell, but nothing serious until its broken or burning) Reminds of some good afghani with a nice twist.

Unfortunately unless your in the know your stuck spending $60/slice, $400+ an onion. Luckily im in the know, unfortunately I'm broke and unemployed. Thank god for the business we're in.

Hmm..I love having good friends. Picked up some Super Silver Haze (Skunky, Chunky pheno) and some Green Crack. Both $60/slice, luckily I was owed a discount :joint:. Will post pics soon.

cky104

hell ya man, sounds like you got some real good dank! ya recently i have been getting the dank for free because i have a really nice friend! ill post some shots soon ive been neglecting it for some unknown reason :joint:

anditwasfun

cky104 said:
here are some recent nugs i picked up the other day.
unknown strain. i havent smoked any of it yet

Looks like some stuff I got in the mountains

VA is kinda close to NC...wouldn't be suprised if it were the same?