What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOSTLY INDICAS - one hitter quitter strains

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet pics weedbeet :good:

The sensi star i have & the KQR & brainfreeze are on my next purchase list !!!

:thank you:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uhhhhh no ..... i have the SS.... & the BF & KQR are on my buy list :)

Weedbeat

Veteran
DAY 53 IN FLOWER - the alien phenotype -
the fast C-indi runner

CINDERELLA 99 X DEEP CHUNK
picture.php

every single bud from top to buttom is strong hard and ready to smoke. no fluffy stuff.
one of my fastest new clone mothers in da house.

this is a really nice wicked brainticket.

picture.php

picture.php

the buds are so massive a little heavy weight queen..
picture.php

the next clones are on the run..
thanks for the impressed words !
happy holiday

Last edited:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Some amazing examples shown here.. I don't have pics of these but I would add Cannacopia's Lapis Mt indica will knock your pain out of your body for a week.. It's a great all around indy plant.. Tight nodes, rock hard, golfball sized nugz that purp out during flush reguardless of temps.. I can't say enough good things about this strain and I haven't even got.to the price... $30-35 is perfect for stuff they could easily ask $70 for, and they would get it to...

Enough about Cannacopia Lapis Mt Indica...

I also have to add Serious Seeds AK47, Although I haven't tried any in10yrs and it is also a indy/sat hybrid, but that strain usedto get me right where I needed to be... Before I got into the OG's, Chems, and Hazes... Course I've always loved the work of Mr.Nice, and always will...

Sorry for babblin on... Smoke on Brothers an Sisters...

eastbeast

I also have to add Serious Seeds AK47, Although I haven't tried any in10yrs and it is also a indy/sat hybrid, but that strain usedto get me right where I needed to be...

I second this. smoked some AK around '04 or '05 and it was the strongest shit i've ever experienced to date. smelled like coffee. took one hit out of the gravity bong and was literally drooling on myself. this was when i had a much higher tolerance too..

anyhoo..

how long do you veg your clones Weedbeat?

just germed a pack of brainfreeze. was actually your pic on google search that made me buy the brainfreeze.

absolutely awesome pics brother.

C

CulturedHeathen

Fantastic pics folks... any ideas on a stretch-type one hit quit strain? I've got Schnazz #2 in the stable and love her, but variety...